PDA

View Full Version : Pet hotel goal

bakerbarbie12
07-12-12, 07:43 PM
Looks like a goal to install pet hotel story. Not sure I want to eat up all this memory installing games for no real reason.

rpgirl78
07-12-12, 09:50 PM
I don't mind installing it but my goal just disappeared from my Bakery Story when I played it the second time, tried reinstalling but there wasn't any pet hotel goal even though I have already installed this after noticing the required goal. Please help? What should I do?
How do I see these goals in my BS?

bakerbarbie12
07-13-12, 06:30 AM
When the goal disappeared, was it after you completed the goal and got rewarded? I ended up installing it, then i dont remember if there was really an award for that, but then it asked to buy a chair and then gave gems.

This morning it popped up that i need to get to level 5 of pet hotel story, which i already did. So then i had to buy a chair and i think i then got 6 gems. Now it says to buy a decoration but i had to get to work so i didnt do that yet. So i dont know why yours would disappear? Maybe it just needs some time and will come back once it sees you installed pet story hotel?? Did you get to level 5 or see any other goals (for the chairs or decorations)?

I really, really dont understand why android players dont get goals. I'm sorry.

kooky panda
07-13-12, 06:32 AM
I don't mind installing it but my goal just disappeared from my Bakery Story when I played it the second time, tried reinstalling but there wasn't any pet hotel goal even though I have already installed this after noticing the required goal. Please help? What should I do?

So you installed pet , but came back and did not have a goal to buy anything?

Try restarting your device .

minidemon88
07-13-12, 10:28 AM
Did anyone else get two goals? One is the Pet Hotel Story goals and another one is the Dragon Story goals? @__@

bakerbarbie12
07-13-12, 11:57 AM
Did anyone else get two goals? One is the Pet Hotel Story goals and another one is the Dragon Story goals? @__@

I did not get dragon story goals,but I got those a few months ago.

shakiba
07-13-12, 01:17 PM
So you installed pet , but came back and did not have a goal to buy anything?

Try restarting your device .

kookys right. This problem happened to me last night, but I noticed I got it back this morning. Just try re-installing again.

bigbux3
07-13-12, 01:21 PM
Why don't I ever get goals anymore? I'm a user who needs gems too!

ariesblu
07-13-12, 01:27 PM
Why don't I ever get goals anymore? I'm a user who needs gems too!

I feel you. I never seem to get goals either. :p

ButterPanda
07-13-12, 02:35 PM

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the app store then restarting your device. I believe this was only a temporary problem.

minidemon88
07-14-12, 02:41 AM
I did not get dragon story goals,but I got those a few months ago.

Oh. I know the dragon story goals was released few months back. But I'm not sure why I got the dragon story goals now. And now I have to complete two goals. -.-"

mposey
07-14-12, 07:20 AM
Anyone know what's going to be the end lvl to this goal? Lvl 10 I got to but sometimes they come back and want me to go to lvl 12!! :)

minidemon88
07-15-12, 02:18 AM
Now I have to reach level 10 for Pet Hotel Story goals. Will it end here or....? I'm more frustrated with the dragon story goals. First you need to reach level 7 then now have to reach level 12?! You know I'm still stuck at level 7 and I don't think I have the mood to keep on playing it. The land given are so small and the items are so expensive. And there are too many dragons that cost gem.

bakerbarbie12
07-15-12, 07:36 AM
Now I have to reach level 10 for Pet Hotel Story goals. Will it end here or....? I'm more frustrated with the dragon story goals. First you need to reach level 7 then now have to reach level 12?! You know I'm still stuck at level 7 and I don't think I have the mood to keep on playing it. The land given are so small and the items are so expensive. And there are too many dragons that cost gem.

May I ask what device you are on? I did not get dragon story goals, and I'm even done with the pet hotel goals.

minidemon88
07-15-12, 09:41 AM
May I ask what device you are on? I did not get dragon story goals, and I'm even done with the pet hotel goals.
iPhone 4. =)

I'm still trying to complete the pet hotel story goals. Gonna give up on the dragon story goals. Not sure why this goals pop up suddenly, I tried restarting the game and the goals still remains there. Anyone know what's the reward for reaching level 12 on dragon story? Is it 3 gems again?

mposey
07-15-12, 09:20 PM
If I remember correctly it is 3 gems. Usually it's 6,3,3,3 depending how far they want you to go.

Since the dragon story goal popped up I started playing and now I'm hooked!! Lol