PDA

View Full Version : My island and dragons are gone

Shylore
07-12-12, 03:00 PM
I just loaded up my DS only to find that it was back to the beginning. It was there at 4am thats around the last time I logged in. Do I try and delete and restart? Don't know I'd that would recover it or it would just be back at the beginning again. Please advise.

iPad 2
Game ID Shylore

Shylore
07-12-12, 03:03 PM
Version is 1.03 sorry forgot to add that in.

greygull
07-12-12, 03:32 PM
Yes, you can delete and reinstall. If its not back, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.

Shylore
07-12-12, 03:43 PM
Ok well this is very odd, it's gotta be something in my end. Seems all my games are resetting! Ive been playing along going from one game to the next then when I got to DS it was gone came and made thus post, then fed my dogs and some other stuff. Then started up my tap games and the ones I've checked are gone. I don't know what's up. Trying a reinstall, will see.

Shylore
07-12-12, 03:48 PM
Hmm can't find edit. I shoulda states its all my team lave only games not all my tap games.

Shylore
07-12-12, 03:55 PM
Nope delete reinstall did not work. Took me right back to the new player game.

greygull
07-12-12, 04:04 PM
Are your other games gone as well? If so, email support.

Shylore
07-12-12, 04:06 PM
Im guessing we can't edit our posts. Anyways I tried delete and reinstall in a couple of the games and it didn't work. It happens in the time it took me to leave City Story and click on Dragon Story. I've been playing most of the day off and on.

Shylore
07-12-12, 04:09 PM
Are your other games gone as well? If so, email support.

Yes, all other TL games are gone I did send a ticket. Got the higher then usual auto response and the instructions on how to retrieve account on a new device. It will take weeks or longer to get anywhere. Almost 2 weeks ago I lost my expansion in Bakery and am still waiting. Ah wellit's been fun.

DaojinWildfire
07-12-12, 04:10 PM
Create a new Storm8 ID and include it in the support ticket you submitted so we can help you with this issue. Thanks!

Shylore
07-12-12, 05:27 PM
I'm guessing they think I tried to transfer to a new device?

I am not asking for your original Storm8 ID. I am requesting you provide your new Storm8 ID, the one that is currently on your device. I require this new Storm8 ID so I can locate your device and help you recover your original account..

Shylore
07-12-12, 05:30 PM
How am I supposed to do this? Please. Do I delete my ID. I did NOT use a new device. I was playing as usual had been all afternoon went from city to dragon and then thy all reset. So what do I do with old ID and I don't want it to interfere with my other games that are using this same ID and does not have an issue.

kooky panda
07-12-12, 06:41 PM
How am I supposed to do this? Please. Do I delete my ID. I did NOT use a new device. I was playing as usual had been all afternoon went from city to dragon and then thy all reset. So what do I do with old ID and I don't want it to interfere with my other games that are using this same ID and does not have an issue.

Okay I think what they are saying is to create a new storm ID on one of your brand new games. then send that new storm ID to support.
they are going to look for your old storm ID which has your old games. Then they will do a storm ID transfer so all you old games under your old storm ID will be moved back to your device. Does that make sense?

Shylore
07-12-12, 07:06 PM
Uhm yes no IDNO? Seems very confusing to me. So I load up one of the games that has reset and make a new ID there? And somehow the will allow them to find my original, and they will transfer my original thru the new? oookaaaay. I'll try and do that. Thank you for responding and helping me. I truly appreciate it.

Shylore
07-12-12, 07:22 PM
Ok I created a new ID. :: secondaryID :::
Hopefully that works. Again much thanks KP