PDA

View Full Version : 😡😡Tuberose not 22 hr!!😡😡

DoubleZ
07-12-12, 12:27 PM
I just planted the new Tuberose with the Bellflower because they'd look pretty together and stupid me assumed I'd be able to harvest them at the same time since they both say "1 day"...NOT!! The Tuberose is a 24-hr crop!!

How many complaints does it take to get a message through? How many times has TL had to go back in and fix this IDENTICAL issue on other crops?? Apperently, they have so much time on their hands that they prefer to do everything twice rather than doing it right the first time! I guess I'm going to have to start wasting one space to test a crop before i plan a design.

Good grief, TL! Get your �� together!! I'm sorry TL, but very single week we report this very same issue with one crop or another, and I for one am sick of it. If you don't have the mental capacity to be consistent, then call it what it is so we know what we're planting BEFORE we plant. Change it to read "24 hour", "22 hour", "36 hour", etc. rather than this 1-2 day

kooky panda
07-12-12, 12:37 PM
Okay guys, lets tone down the flaming comments. I have reported this over to the CMs.

pinkster73
07-12-12, 12:39 PM
It gets reported every single week.

DoubleZ
07-12-12, 12:45 PM
Okay guys, lets tone down the flaming comments. I have reported this over to the CMs.

Sorry, kooky, but this is reported weekly. How many times must the same problem be reported before they get it right??

DoubleZ
07-12-12, 12:48 PM
It gets reported every single week.

Where's the "like" button?

coolgamegirl27
07-12-12, 12:57 PM
24 hour crop at Farm, 18 hour cupcakes at BS, no new recipes at RS. Maybe TL are trying to give us time to play their shiny 'new' game....*runs off to watch crops grow* :(

pinkster73
07-12-12, 01:11 PM
24 hour crop at Farm, 18 hour cupcakes at BS, no new recipes at RS. Maybe TL are trying to give us time to play their shiny 'new' game....*runs off to watch crops grow* :(

Except half of players can't play the shiny new games because we're android.

pinkster73
07-12-12, 01:13 PM
Thought i better post my chart here just to keep things clear for everyone.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/trans.png

DoubleZ
07-12-12, 01:18 PM
Thought i better post my chart here just to keep things clear for everyone.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/trans.png

Lol...thanks!

coolgamegirl27
07-12-12, 01:36 PM

Don't worry you are not missing much with this one!

bobbyrae
07-12-12, 01:39 PM
Oh, no, no Doublez, it's not TL's fault you know. Don't you remember ? It's our operating system that cannot tell time. correctly, hun.

smdh.

bobbyrae
07-12-12, 01:40 PM

Because your devices are not high end.

Jokes boy. Pure jokes.

pinkster73
07-12-12, 01:44 PM
Because your devices are not high end.

Jokes boy. Pure jokes.

At least my low end device can tell time was ah ah (evil laugh)

DaojinWildfire
07-12-12, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the information. Tuberose has been fixed to 22 hours.

Please keep in mind that defamation of TeamLava staff is not allowed. Please read the forum rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?5-Rules-of-Conduct-Last-Updated-5-29-12) so we do not have to take any disciplinary measures for breaking the rules.

DoubleZ
07-12-12, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the information. Tuberose has been fixed to 22 hours.

Please keep in mind that defamation of TeamLava staff is not allowed. Please read the forum rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?5-Rules-of-Conduct-Last-Updated-5-29-12) so we do not have to take any disciplinary measures for breaking the rules.

Thanks, DW...and for the reminder as well. :)

DoubleZ
07-12-12, 04:44 PM
I would like to know, though, why exactly this happens every single week.

mattyboo1
07-12-12, 05:09 PM
We need crop time consistency

Chocolit
07-13-12, 04:12 AM
Phew, so relieved the Tuberose is fixed so quickly and it's now 22 hours. Thank you soooo....ooo much, TL.

Every other week, I see a flower or tree update, my heart skip a beats as I hold my breath to check whether it's 1Day (22 hours) or the terribly long dated 36-hours one which seemly takes ages to sit it out for collection.