PDA

View Full Version : Who?

storm8IDx2x9
07-12-12, 06:31 AM
Just wondering who has a diamond dragon? And if you do how many and how you got it/them.

saintlover
07-12-12, 06:54 AM
I have one. Used (lvl 8) wild & seabreeze.

storm8IDx2x9
07-12-12, 07:14 AM
So it's not as "Ultra Rare" as TL make out and people who spend a big amount of money buying gold for it have kinda wasted there money if there is a chance of breeding to get it.

Luna_Septembee
07-12-12, 07:44 AM
More and more people have been getting it lately. So yeah, eventually everyone will get one, because the chances are slim but not impossible.

storm8IDx2x9
07-12-12, 08:00 AM
Considering it costs 2000 gold you should only be able to get it with gold I'd say and TL should sort this problem out...

sweetstuff525
07-12-12, 08:03 AM
Considering it costs 2000 gold you should only be able to get it with gold I'd say and TL should sort this problem out...

No they should not make it only available for gold... I would never spend 100 dollars buying a gold dragon... I think I'll eventually get it by. Breeding... I have patience

storm8IDx2x9
07-12-12, 08:09 AM
No they should not make it only available for gold... I would never spend 100 dollars buying a gold dragon... I think I'll eventually get it by. Breeding... I have patience

Exactly you would never pay $100 for it that's why it's called Ultra Rare...It's not that rare if people can breed to get them and many people have now. I want to have a dragon that very few people have but in this case that won't happen because a lot of people have the diamond dragon now.

sweetstuff525
07-12-12, 08:15 AM
Exactly you would never pay $100 for it that's why it's called Ultra Rare...It's not that rare if people can breed to get them and many people have now. I want to have a dragon that very few people have but in this case that won't happen because a lot of people have the diamond dragon now.

Did you buy it with gold? Or did you breed it? All dragons are suppose to be breedable.. I don't think and hope they won't release a dragon that you can only buy with gold.. It wouldn't be fair

storm8IDx2x9
07-12-12, 08:19 AM
Did you buy it with gold? Or did you breed it? All dragons are suppose to be breedable.. I don't think and hope they won't release a dragon that you can only buy with gold.. It wouldn't be fair

Yes I used gold to get mine.

BlueCanary
07-12-12, 08:27 AM

I completely agree. Some people might be willing to spend money rather than wait, thats great, but other people should be allowed to try to breed it. It shouldn't be a surprise that you can breed it either, this forum is full of threads about how to breed a diamond dragon.

storm8IDx2x9
07-12-12, 08:31 AM
I completely agree. Some people might be willing to spend money rather than wait, thats great, but other people should be allowed to try to breed it. It shouldn't be a surprise that you can breed it either, this forum is full of threads about how to breed a diamond dragon.

I'm not surprised that you can breed it I'm surprised at how many people have breeded to get it. And it's not a question of not being patient when buying with gold, some people want to have a dragon that no one else has...but I was mistaken and should've looked on here before buying as I didn't know how "Common" it actuly is.

sweetstuff525
07-12-12, 08:36 AM
Y
I'm not surprised that you can breed it I'm surprised at how many people have breeded to get it. And it's not a question of not being patient when buying with gold, some people want to have a dragon that no one else has...but I was mistaken and should've looked on here before buying as I didn't know how "Common" it actuly is.
It's not common it's all about luck... Some have tried over 100 times and still haven't gotten it... Others got it in their 20 try .... But it takes a lot of tries and many use gold to speed up all their island dragons they get with the same combo trying for diamond. And an island takes 20 hrs to breed and 20 to hatch

BlueCanary
07-12-12, 08:41 AM
I don't think its that common really. I have 46 neighbours and I think only one of them has a diamond. If you read the threads a lot of people who do get it buy and use gold to speed up breedings and hatchings, so many will eventually get it due to sheer number of breedings. And in a way they are buying the dragon, same as you, just in a less direct fashion ;)

I prefer the randomness of this system to something like Pet Shop Story, where the only way to get a rare is to just plunk down cash and get whatever rare you want. Boring! Sure you can buy any dragon here but the fun is in the breeding.

storm8IDx2x9
07-12-12, 08:42 AM
Yes that's very true. If only TL created something to customize dragons, and unlocking different dragons and stages of the game rather than them being available from Level 1.

saintlover
07-12-12, 09:24 AM
So it's not as "Ultra Rare" as TL make out and people who spend a big amount of money buying gold for it have kinda wasted there money if there is a chance of breeding to get it.

You can buy every dragon for gold except for the basic 4 elements that are coin.

saintlover
07-12-12, 09:25 AM

Since there arent that many dragons, its impossible to have something no one else has.

storm8IDx2x9
07-12-12, 09:31 AM
Since there arent that many dragons, its impossible to have something no one else has.

Yes I suppose your right saintlover it would be nice to have a different dragon to everyone else though.

jellybeanicecream
07-12-12, 02:38 PM
I am thrilled you can breed a diamond dragon. It's the "quest" to breed this rare dragon that gives this game it's focal point and keeps everyone inspired. For you to say "I wish you couldn't breed the diamond dragon because I don't want other people to have them to make mine even more special" is a bit like me saying people shouldn't be able to buy one, so if I put in the effort to breed one it's more special.

Ultra rare is rare enough!