PDA

View Full Version : When did we ask for silly dressed up animals?

lylahmae
07-12-12, 06:11 AM
I need a little help understanding why we keep getting all these non farm animals in cloths and/or doing non farm things. Every week we complain about these things and give our ideas and input but it all gets ignored. Why? :confused:

bobbyrae
07-12-12, 06:22 AM
Maybe people are emailing TL's development team directly asking for these things.

Not me.

But maybe other people.

pinkster73
07-12-12, 07:52 AM
I must have been absent that day.

bobbyrae
07-12-12, 09:16 AM
Maybe we should start emailing the development team directly. How do we email the development team directly anyhow?

trace35
07-12-12, 02:50 PM
I decided I needed a BBQ.
When I went to place it, it was half the size of my house. The same with the chair and other things.
I like a realistic looking farm and found this very disappointing.

lylahmae
07-13-12, 11:59 AM
Maybe we should start emailing the development team directly. How do we email the development team directly anyhow?
Oh I don't think they would want that at all. Those addresses would be quickly abandoned....just like this forum lately it seems.

pinkster73
07-13-12, 02:07 PM
Oh I don't think they would want that at all. Those addresses would be quickly abandoned....just like this forum lately it seems.

I've noticed that too. Maybe the forum is going the way of city story.

ButterPanda
07-13-12, 02:23 PM
Thank you for the feedback on the new items. Although they may not be realistic farm animals I do like them. Ill pass on your opinions to the developers.

trace35
07-13-12, 07:51 PM
Thanx butter panda. I just don't understand why everything has to be 'cutified' have the developers got something against normal looking stuff?

mattyboo1
07-13-12, 08:09 PM
I've noticed that too. Maybe the forum is going the way of city story.

I hope not

pinkster73
07-13-12, 08:09 PM
Thanx butter panda. I just don't understand why everything has to be 'cutified' have the developers got something against normal looking stuff?

Maybe they just have something FOR cutified.

trace35
07-13-12, 09:11 PM
Yes. Maybe. I thought they are just trying to target children.

lylahmae
07-13-12, 09:25 PM
I think they should try to put this clothing on real animals before they make the digital ones....the real animals would be so offended by such ridiculousness they would either trample or bite the offender and like magic their minds would be changed against silly dressed up animals. You heard me developers get out there and put a real sheep in a ******d inner tube. See how that works out:p!

pinkster73
07-13-12, 09:27 PM
When I was younger I tried to dress my cat up in a cabbage patch doll sundress. I was injured.

trace35
07-14-12, 06:50 PM
Lmao! Too funny. Ice loves coco.