PDA

View Full Version : Some questions... Hope someone can answer. :)

OrdinaryJoe
07-11-12, 06:47 PM
Hello,

I cannot find the answers to these questions, and was hoping someone here could help me out...

-- Is it okay to place an incomplete/unfinished appliance in storage. If I put the box in storage, will all the parts I have collected remain, or will I lose them?

-- Does your restaurant continue to earn coins when you are in the design mode? I don't think it does, but just checking because I thought I saw my coin balance change a bit when I exited design mode... not sure, though.

-- What is the purpose of "mastering" recipes?

Thanks in advance...

greygull
07-11-12, 06:55 PM
Hi there!

First - there isn't an option to store unbuilt appliances. You can either keep them, or sell them back for 1/10 the price. The parts are in a different place, so if you do sell an unbuilt appliance, you keep the parts. If you finish building the appliance, it's best to just store it if you want to put another one out, because you will lose the parts then.

I believe you do continue to sell plates while in design mode. I've gone into design, set down my iPad, and when I turned it on again (game still open and still in design), I made coins.

For mastering recipes, you get coins and xp for levels 1 and 3, and 1 gem each level and some xp for levels 2 and 4.

OrdinaryJoe
07-11-12, 07:02 PM
Thank you for the quick reply! I appreciate it.

greygull
07-11-12, 07:04 PM
You're welcome!

Oops, tiny error - if you sell the finished appliance, then you lose the parts. ;)

OrdinaryJoe
07-11-12, 07:16 PM
You're welcome!

Oops, tiny error - if you sell the finished appliance, then you lose the parts. ;)

I didn't see it as an error... :)
I took your post to mean that if I sold the unfinished appliance, I would keep the parts, but if I sold it, I would lose the parts (they would go with the appliance), which is why you recommended storing the finished the appliance over selling it...

rizzi06
07-28-12, 09:17 PM
I believe you do continue to sell plates while in design mode. I've gone into design, set down my iPad, and when I turned it on again (game still open and still in design), I made coins.

For mastering recipes, you get coins and xp for levels 1 and 3, and 1 gem each level and some xp for levels 2 and 4.

I think it's different for android users... when I fount design mode... when done cash remains the sane before I went in. And for mastering recipes... I receive coins and exp. for levels 1 and 3 and 1gem and exp. for levels 2 and 3.

So it may seem that the rewards are different for mastering recipe depending on software.... seems a bit unfair if it is... I play to master so knowing this is a bit of a bummer. :(