PDA

View Full Version : "TL" Please Be Courteous and Explain Expansion Issues!!!

lefemmenikita14
07-11-12, 05:13 PM
To all pet shop owners. I am not asking for anything more then tl do anything more then just be courteous enough to answer all the posts that have asked for expansion of the pet shop. I think if it is a design issue or that some older devices cannot handle expansion we players could understand that. What really offends me and my neighbors who face this problem is the "silence". No definitive answer to all their clients that have downloaded this app. And spend their time and money with their shop. Business owe it to their consumers to at least answer their requests.

Denel31
07-11-12, 05:16 PM
Right on neighbor!
Answers, answers, answers, answers, answers, answers, answers!

Athenajames
09-15-12, 04:27 PM
Well said. I agree completely. Why would players continue to play once they realize that they have reached a dead end (or will soon be there)? There should be a warning that the game is limited to a certain number of levels.

anoushkapets
09-19-12, 08:48 AM
Well said. I agree completely. Why would players continue to play once they realize that they have reached a dead end (or will soon be there)? There should be a warning that the game is limited to a certain number of levels.

In my opinon the game can't be expanded any more. Look how many expansions are in Dragon Story. TL still want us to buy gems which is why there is no comment on issue. I also think that there will be a pet shop story 2 with massive amount if expansion but will have to buy pets again.

isaacbcl
09-20-12, 07:10 PM
To all pet shop owners. I am not asking for anything more then tl do anything more then just be courteous enough to answer all the posts that have asked for expansion of the pet shop. I think if it is a design issue or that some older devices cannot handle expansion we players could understand that. What really offends me and my neighbors who face this problem is the "silence". No definitive answer to all their clients that have downloaded this app. And spend their time and money with their shop. Business owe it to their consumers to at least answer their requests.

concur wholeheartedly
Other TL games got additional expansions but why not PSS? kindly explain the limitations!!!

😡 Btw, if there r expansions, pls ,,,pls do calculate all the pets to date(purebred or x-bred, game goals) that u guys have created...do not create puny expansions that can't fit the entire pets collection into the store and end up putting into the STORAGE, U r *****ing my $$$$....😡😡

😡😡 Make sure that confirmation button is there whenever purchase of gem pets, unlocking additonal Nursery and Breeder. These r gem traps, *****ing my $ again.....😡😡

😡😡😡 Place a on Vacation sign , " Select or Deselect All neighbors " for sending gifts( I have Karpel Tunnel Syndrome now after having my wrist and fingers at awkward pos waste $$ on Medical Bills.)

😡😡😡😡 Do not use words " Abandon" for expired pets collection (healing pets [use coins eg 50000] but not gem to heal) , reason is that whenever TL faces poor business, do u want to see the your Co. Abandoning u? Leaving u in the lurch? use more appropriate word pls. There are kids around playing PSS, therefore we should inculcate The right social values and virtues....

😡😡😡😡😡feel free to add more to the lists.....(for example LEVEL UP every month)

" TL should drive Creative Destruction" and do not destroy the values that u guys in the past.....Mods KP pls pass the message to the guy who can hire and fire, Thk-in-advance! Sorry for my poor English......

Vinyl_Cafe
09-21-12, 04:17 PM
DaojinWildfire has explained the reason why they limit the expansion size, in this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34175-More-Expand

isaacbcl
09-21-12, 05:05 PM
The explaination simply not good enough...there are many APPS in app store that require certain iOS to run. If iOS6 is only suitable for iphone4 or iPad2 onwards, would there be any issues? they can place an info in APP store for PSS indicate that it is only suitable for whichever devices and iOS....������

isaacbcl
09-21-12, 05:09 PM
I rather have a laggy device than lesser pets on display in PSS, PSS only collect coins and XP, we dun need supersonic speed...am I right?��

Buddies777
09-23-12, 05:43 PM
The memory issue limiting shop expansion could be solved by creating additional rooms to place your pets in, it would also enhance gameplay.

The memory issue could also be solved by limiting expansions on phones whereas tablets get more, if websites can change layout depending on browser I'm sure apps can too!

Further to this ram could be saved by having option to turn off pet animation if lag is experienced.