PDA

View Full Version : Maybe... This game ain't so bad after all!

lollyloo123
07-11-12, 03:48 PM
I've just logged on (it's quarter to midnight UK time) and I thought I'd try again for a familiar dragon. A few attempts later (using gold to speed up - forest epic on left, serpent level 8 on right) I got one!

So Besides the ridiculous name of 'WONK', I'm rather happy.

Then I thought I'd try just put in the combo for a trickster, air epic on left and genie epic on right. FIRST TIME! Got one! Whoop!

I thought I'd go the whole hog and try for the last dragon I haven't got (besides diamond), for a mist moth, and low and behold I got a wizard! Think it's my lucky time right now lol!

Try for a diamond me thinks?!

plataneros
07-11-12, 04:06 PM
I've just logged on (it's quarter to midnight UK time) and I thought I'd try again for a familiar dragon. A few attempts later (using gold to speed up - forest epic on left, serpent level 8 on right) I got one!

So Besides the ridiculous name of 'WONK', I'm rather happy.

Then I thought I'd try just put in the combo for a trickster, air epic on left and genie epic on right. FIRST TIME! Got one! Whoop!

I thought I'd go the whole hog and try for the last dragon I haven't got (besides diamond), for a mist moth, and low and behold I got a wizard! Think it's my lucky time right now lol!

Try for a diamond me thinks?!

congrats... what combo did you use to get the wizard?

Luna_Septembee
07-11-12, 05:43 PM
Lucky! I wish I could hit a lucky streak for parakeet and wizard...parakeet up to 15 tries, wizard almost 10. I hope I'll get lucky with the new dragon...

otakuAera
07-11-12, 05:56 PM
A few attempts later (using gold to speed up - forest epic on left, serpent level 8 on right) I got one!

Does it matter which dragon is on which side for breeding, then...?

I've only started playing the other day, and I was just thinking of whipping up a breeding spreadsheet (e.g. Forest + Air = Fruitful [common], _____ [rare]; etc.), using both my own experience and whatever other information I can find on these forums, SupremeDynasty, or whatever people decide/want to tell me.

But if the breeding factors in which side a specific dragon was on... (e.g. XDragon + YDragon = ADragon, but YDragon + XDragon = BDragon), then I'd have to insert another row or column into the spreadsheet.

otakuAera
07-11-12, 05:58 PM
Does it matter which dragon is on which side for breeding, then...?

I've only started playing the other day, and I was just thinking of whipping up a breeding spreadsheet (e.g. Forest + Air = Fruitful [common], _____ [rare]; etc.), using both my own experience and whatever other information I can find on these forums, SupremeDynasty, or whatever people decide/want to tell me.

But if the breeding factors in which side a specific dragon was on... (e.g. XDragon + YDragon = ADragon, but YDragon + XDragon = BDragon), then I'd have to insert another row or column into the spreadsheet.

Lols just found this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdFNMempyMHNCX3VKRnFPU0VpZVo5c 2c#gid=0
Maybe I don't need to make up a spreadsheet, then. :P

hippy_child
07-11-12, 10:04 PM
I made one just to look back at, but there is the thread "lists" with everything you need to know.. People say the sides matter but I think it's mostly luck. Ive seen people get the same thing with three and four combos each with the colors different places. I always forget to write down the combos I've done though.. which is unfortunate considering I would love another wizard!

Zetra
07-12-12, 04:00 AM
I get most of dragon in one shot,that included rare and super rare,but something I just can't get and require tries.getting elemental breeding's best way is attempt to get a diamond dragon by breeding.

gfab2000
07-12-12, 04:19 AM
I had a good day today as well!! Just bread a L10 Charm x L10 Mist and got a wizard first try!! Huzzah for my second rare!! Not to bad for being 12 days in...:P