PDA

View Full Version : Can you breed all dragons....

purplegem611
07-11-12, 11:06 AM
Hi is it possible to breed all the dragons from cross-breeds that have all 4 colors? Example, life (green/red) and mist (yellow/blue)??

Plan1982
07-11-12, 11:56 AM
No, the magic crossbreeds are not possible.
But when you take for example a mistmoth x fairy or anything else that has yellow/ it is possible to breed every dragon.

purplegem611
07-11-12, 12:15 PM
No, the magic crossbreeds are not possible.
But when you take for example a mistmoth x fairy or anything else that has yellow/ it is possible to breed every dragon.
So in other words you would need a purple cross breed? Or to just to get a magic? Other than magic could I possibly get most dragons with my pair in the above post??

greygull
07-11-12, 12:54 PM
Yes, it is possible to breed every dragon except the 4 dragons that cost coins (Fire, Forest, Air, Water). The Magic can be obtained by breeding Fire and Water, then any of the part Magic dragons can be bred. However, it is luck on getting the rest. Some have better luck then others (I'm one that has good luck with some, but others I can't get after numerous attempts).

purplegem611
07-11-12, 01:05 PM
Yes, it is possible to breed every dragon except the 4 dragons that cost coins (Fire, Forest, Air, Water). The Magic can be obtained by breeding Fire and Water, then any of the part Magic dragons can be bred. However, it is luck on getting the rest. Some have better luck then others (I'm one that has good luck with some, but others I can't get after numerous attempts).
Thank you!! I have had terrible luck so far! Have 2 titans guess that's lucky! Lol... And with the life/mist got the the parakeet 2nd try... Yay... Now i am hoping that the combo has given me a mistmoth by the breeding time so that's why my question originated. We will see!!

Luna_Septembee
07-11-12, 01:44 PM
Thank you!! I have had terrible luck so far! Have 2 titans guess that's lucky! Lol... And with the life/mist got the the parakeet 2nd try... Yay... Now i am hoping that the combo has given me a mistmoth by the breeding time so that's why my question originated. We will see!!

sorry but i dont think its a mistmoth. there isnt a purple element. so most likely you got a firestorm. thats what i keep getting from life x mist.

purplegem611
07-11-12, 02:08 PM
sorry but i dont think its a mistmoth. there isnt a purple element. so most likely you got a firestorm. thats what i keep getting from life x mist.

Ugh!! I was afraid of that but was hoping that the red and blue elements were there so I was hoping!., wishful thinking I guess!!