PDA

View Full Version : Concerns

Plan1982
07-11-12, 04:39 AM
First of all I want to say I?m really happy with the game they made.

I?m thankful that we can gift us gold, even if it?s limited to 3 - but hey - they let us receive 20 a day.
I don?t bother with the food amount and also with hiking the expansion prices, because and this is the thing, i managed to breed every dragon and need goals.
I remember the upgoing of the purple habitant to 180.000 coins. First I was shocked and didn?t believe that I could buy it one day. Now it?s peanuts...

My concerns are about the max of habitants. I can?t look behind this. I love the weekly updates with new dragons but I find it sad to sell now rares and superrares.
From common dragons i only keep one - so my only choices are now to stopp breeding ( which is now really fun to see what i get, without hoping for something special ) or to sell the rare/superrare ones.

It would be nice to hear what the strategy for this limitation is or any other advice on where?s the game going.

mymummy789
07-11-12, 04:42 AM
I would also like to know why there is a limit on habitats. I still have loads of available expansions yet I have been maxed out on habitats for weeks. The only reason I am expanding at present is purely decoration purposes, but once that is done there will be no reason to expand further.

Luna_Septembee
07-11-12, 06:19 AM
Expansion prices (and the big purple habitat) have gone up. I think my expansion was supposed to be near 100,000 the time they changed it, it was then 400,000. The max habitats I dislike, since once I get all dragons (not gonna happen soon, though!) I'll have to sell some every time I get a new rare or super rare.