PDA

View Full Version : OMG😒Really❕

tbka
07-11-12, 04:05 AM
I bought a new expansion and was like🆒I can move things around. But then a bitter bark tree popped out of no where and took the air right out of my party balloons. $25,000 is a lot of silver for a n00b who can't afford to spend and moneys on a game. I hope there arn't many other crazy surprise expenditure hiding that I should be aware of.

333paddington
07-11-12, 04:16 AM
There's a lot of those trees popping up in your future, also a lovely big rock soon for $100000, and later on a lovely bigger rock for $450000. Enjoy.

Luna_Septembee
07-11-12, 06:09 AM
Oh, yeah I love those bitter bark trees that take 1 day to clear. And that wonderful wretch rock it took me so long to save up to clear. I think it might've cost as much as the expansion. and I'm also looking forward to a new moldy boulder, too! 450,000 coins and 2 days to clear...
Why does TL make it so we have to clear, even after we expand, especially with the expansion prices so high?! I mean, we don't have to in other story games.

silverwind7
07-11-12, 09:14 AM
Absolutely ridiculous, these expansion and clearing prices -____- A million dollar expansion and then another half million to get rid of some moldy boulder thingymajiggy... It's enough to make you want to shoot something small and fluffy, I swear. TL needs to change that, really.

My advice to you: visit a lot (and I mean A LOT) of other islands so you can see what's in the areas you're thinking of expanding into before you expand before you end up having to spend a mini fortune clearing Wretched Rocks or Mouldy Boulders... Trust me, by the time you get your first one, you'll be rejoicing when you find a Bitter Bark to clear.

tbka
07-11-12, 11:20 AM
I wish we could send out our dragons to clear out the raw foliage.

brookelynn2006
07-11-12, 06:41 PM
The expansions are probily so high cause people complained they had to many coins.

Luna_Septembee
07-12-12, 06:26 AM
The expansions are probily so high cause people complained they had to many coins.
That's why we shouldn't complain about too many of something! The next thing you know, the cost goes way up.