PDA

View Full Version : Know what would be neat!

jamesdean1957
07-10-12, 04:49 PM
Having a special device for neighbors to tip gems to you who else would like to see that?

keviPad
07-10-12, 05:07 PM
At first I was quick to judge. Its an interesting idea you have there.

I wouldnt mind gifting my own gems away to neighbors. Better than losing them to a trap. I have 50+ unused gems currently. The only reason I havent used them is because appliance slots went up in price. I really hate stock piling gems.

elephants_rox
07-10-12, 07:59 PM
I would quite like to see this maybe you could also use it to gift to yourself eg if you play multiple "stories". Also I would then be able to transfer gems from my old restaurant which I closed down to my current one

Tempete8
07-10-12, 08:36 PM
I would love that. but only my best neighbors would be gifted them. (Daily gifter and tippers.)

jay1314
07-10-12, 09:39 PM
No offense but good luck with that. Tl will never do it because that means they lose money by having it as a gift. Besides would you want to risk accidentally giving away all your gems it would be another huge gem trap

kancilkiller
07-10-12, 10:32 PM

I wouldnt mind gifting my own gems away to neighbors. Better than losing them to a trap. I have 50+ unused gems currently. The only reason I havent used them is because appliance slots went up in price. I really hate stock piling gems.

Yes, I am having the same idea too. I used to spend it on new appliance slots whenever it reach 25 Gems, now it doubled the price, I have no idea what else I can spend my Gems on other than decorative things. and I bought additional door. What else is worth buying? Nothing else is worth buying! I think 49 Gems I will still spend on it, because there isn't anything else worth buying.

keviPad
07-10-12, 11:00 PM
No offense but good luck with that. Tl will never do it because that means they lose money by having it as a gift. Besides would you want to risk accidentally giving away all your gems it would be another huge gem trap

I agree the idea is far fetched. I dont think anyone believes this will ever really happen. It was just a neat idea. TeamLava would not be losing money necessarily. It could require gifting your OWN gems to another player.

rengirl1978
07-11-12, 12:42 AM
I like the idea. Not sure it would be considered though.

jamesdean1957
07-11-12, 10:25 AM
No I mean gifting gems like stew of parts but ya that sadly won't happen.

max12add
07-11-12, 12:24 PM

I wouldnt mind gifting my own gems away to neighbors. Better than losing them to a trap. I have 50+ unused gems currently. The only reason I havent used them is because appliance slots went up in price. I really hate stock piling gems. I'm sure Team Lava keeps a statistic spreadsheet of some sort showing how many have purchased appliances that costs gems. If it's a high number, they'll continue to do it. A good idea is to use gems for anything costing 20 or under.