PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps crashing every time I win a level >:-(

caramel54
07-09-12, 11:46 PM
Almost every single time I win one of the levels, the game crashes and I have to do it all over again!! I'm sick of replaying the levels over and over again. I usually have to win at least 3 times before it doesn't crash and let's me go on the the next level. It used to do this occasionally but now it does it every level I've played today!! I'm at the tenth island btw. Has this happened to anyone else? The only upside to this is when I bring up the game again after it crashed is that I seem to have gained 2 or 3 more energy than I had before.

kooky panda
07-10-12, 04:30 AM
Almost every single time I win one of the levels, the game crashes and I have to do it all over again!! I'm sick of replaying the levels over and over again. I usually have to win at least 3 times before it doesn't crash and let's me go on the the next level. It used to do this occasionally but now it does it every level I've played today!! I'm at the tenth island btw. Has this happened to anyone else? The only upside to this is when I bring up the game again after it crashed is that I seem to have gained 2 or 3 more energy than I had before.
What device do you play on? Its current IOS version?

DaojinWildfire
07-10-12, 11:26 AM
Do you remember the specific levels where you're crashing?

Do you have other apps running in the background while playing Bubble Mania? Your device may not have enough memory to properly run the game if you have too many apps running. Try closing them and then play the game again.

caramel54
07-12-12, 12:00 AM
Do you remember the specific levels where you're crashing?

Do you have other apps running in the background while playing Bubble Mania? Your device may not have enough memory to properly run the game if you have too many apps running. Try closing them and then play the game again.

Thanks! I usually have a lot of other apps running but I closed them and now bubble mania doesn't crash anymore! :)

kooky panda
07-12-12, 04:51 AM
Thanks! I usually have a lot of other apps running but I closed them and now bubble mania doesn't crash anymore! :)

oh thanks for letting everyone know.:D