PDA

View Full Version : Losing energy successfully replaying completed levels

roxydiana
07-09-12, 09:32 PM
I like to replay levels to earn coins for helps in the higher levels. Today I started losing energy even though I was getting 3 stars. I was wondering if teamlava is now making us use one energy per play on previously completed rounds. It was very annoying that I used up all my energy and got 3 stars every time. If I can't replay to earn coins, and I mean successful replays, without using energy, I will quit this game. This change came about on my game today.

AnastasiaKrupnik
07-10-12, 08:18 AM
The exact same issue is happening for me! It also started yesterday. Even with three stars and high scores, I lose an energy bolt each time that I replay a level making it impossible to accumulate coins in any reasonable length of time.

It is particularly maddening because I am finally so close to reaching my FS goal.

kanwulf
07-10-12, 12:05 PM
All you have to do to get your energy beck to 5 is close down the app completely and reopen it.... Ta Da 0 energy when closed to 5 energy when reopened.

At least on the iPhone this bug exists.

AnastasiaKrupnik
07-10-12, 02:16 PM
All you have to do to get your energy beck to 5 is close down the app completely and reopen it.... Ta Da 0 energy when closed to 5 energy when reopened.

Hmm, I got a response from TeamLava support that seemed to be saying that it is not a bug. The game has deliberately been changed to lose energy every replay. But the response wording was confusing so I'm not entirely sure if they were actually answering my question or if they just sent a stock generic response.

removed support email (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum) (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum)

sweetstuff525
07-10-12, 02:19 PM
Hmm, I got a response from TeamLava support that seemed to be saying that it is not a bug. The game has deliberately been changed to lose energy every replay. But the response wording was confusing so I'm not entirely sure if they were actually answering my question or if they just sent a stock generic response.

Yeah that's just a generic response lol copy paste

sweetstuff525
07-10-12, 02:19 PM

Shhhhhhhhh

ameliao
07-12-12, 08:04 AM
Not happy with this either. My grandson likes to play, also but now he gets frustrated that the game needs frequent 'rests'.
Plus how can you earn enough points to purchase the help on higher levels?
Ready to uninstall

coolgamegirl27
07-14-12, 02:03 PM
This is ridiculous!!! What could you possibly have to gain by stopping us playing beaten levels multiple times? Sometimes I just want to play, with no limits as long as I get at least 2 stars I can keep playing as long as I want, trying to beat my previous scores ( I know, but I'm a perfectionist). Now I can only play 5 levels, then have to wait 2 and a half hours to play 5 more times. Ruined another perfectly good game!!!!

habanero89
07-14-12, 06:22 PM
Any word on whether or not this a bug or an intended game change?

habanero89
07-15-12, 02:47 PM
Any word on whether or not this is a bug or an intended game change?

I'd love an answer to this question. SOMEONE must know!

trace35
07-15-12, 05:17 PM
I've found that I don't loose energy when I get 2 stars. But if I get 3 stars, it lowers energy. When playing lower levels to get money, try to not play so good! Lol!

habanero89
07-15-12, 05:23 PM
Aww just tried that and it didn't work for me :(

trace35
07-15-12, 06:28 PM
Oh. Did you try it on a level you have never achieved 3 stars in before? Maybe that's it?

habanero89
07-16-12, 03:28 PM
Yes that works :) thanks for letting me know!

yaharalady
07-31-12, 10:55 PM
This losing energy when you replay levels is such a pain. Seems like Team Lava is alabout trying to make money every time you turn around. Other game companies aren't like that. I'm getting very disgusted with the way they operate.

moogdaisy
08-02-12, 05:15 PM
This losing energy when you replay levels is such a pain. Seems like Team Lava is alabout trying to make money every time you turn around. Other game companies aren't like that. I'm getting very disgusted with the way they operate.

They treat the customers with disdain and as if we are retarded. It's all money grabbing unfortunately, but obviously enough people DO pay or they wouldn't design their games that way.

TL are happy with a few high-payers and a lot of annoyed people, instead of making it all fair and affordable for the majority of players.