PDA

View Full Version : Just encountered a bug that stole some gold

rooncake
07-09-12, 07:01 PM
I was trying to speed up a breeding and a hatching (cause my nests were full). I used up something like 9 gems to complete it, the game took it, I got everything the breeding done and the hatching fine.. then my breeding den refused to breed anything!
Each time I tried it would take money from me but reject the dragons, they would appear on the den for a second and then disappear. So I force closed it and opened it up again. My previous hatching and breeding appeared again, as if I hadn't sped anything up, but my gold didn't return.

Can TL look into this and return my gold to me? In the meantime I have enough to try to speed it up again, so I'm going to do that and see if the problem happens again.

rooncake
07-09-12, 07:06 PM
Oops the actual gold lost is 3 for the hatching and 7 for the breeding, so that's 10 not 9 gold lost.. even worse x__x

greygull
07-09-12, 07:54 PM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.

sunstorm01
07-09-12, 08:14 PM
I lost 60 gold a week or so ago- good luck..

rooncake
07-09-12, 08:55 PM
thank you greygull and sunstorm, how'd you lose the 60 gold?

sunstorm01
07-09-12, 09:02 PM
It was there when I went to bed and gone the next morning. I really hope you get yours bk.

DaojinWildfire
07-10-12, 11:32 AM
When you send your email to support, please also mention which dragon you received from breeding, if you recognize it by the egg type, and which dragon you hatched when you spent Gold. These details will definitely help the support agent that looks into your issue.

rooncake
07-10-12, 11:36 AM
it was definitely a fruitful from the breeding, but I cant remember now if it was a fairy or fruitful egg that I sped up. Should I send another email with this info?

kooky panda
07-10-12, 11:43 AM
it was definitely a fruitful from the breeding, but I cant remember now if it was a fairy or fruitful egg that I sped up. Should I send another email with this info?
You can just respond to the automatic email you received with your ticket number to add this additional information.