PDA

View Full Version : My Gems!!

Jayla0709
07-09-12, 02:39 PM
Okay, so you know how when your food is spoiled and when you open the game it says recover with gems or throw away? Like probably everyone I click throw away.. And it never throws them away! And I have to throw away them one by one. Well this time I ACCIDENTALLY chose the recover with gems and it recovered them right away!! :mad: :mad: I had 54 and now I only have 39.. I lost 15 gems. Shouldn't there be some "are you sure that you want to do this" kind of button for this kind of stuff? Is there a way to get my gems back?:( It's so frustrating!! I earned all these gems and most I got from the goals and now there are no more goals to help me get close to what I had before!!

sunstorm01
07-09-12, 04:50 PM
Unfortunately TL do not refund accidental purchases. I knoooow.. But that's their story and they're sticking to it. I feel for you, but you're now in the " lost gems club". It's very popular.

Jayla0709
07-09-12, 05:07 PM
Unfortunately TL do not refund accidental purchases. I knoooow.. But that's their story and they're sticking to it. I feel for you, but you're now in the " lost gems club". It's very popular.
But it seems that they purposly make it easy for accidental gem uses to happen.. there should be confirming buttons for important things, like the the one you get when you're selling an item..
Anyways, thanks for replying! :)

bakerbarbie12
07-09-12, 06:24 PM
I lost 18 this weekend.

eric_malmquist
07-09-12, 08:15 PM
I would think adding a confirm purchase button would increase Teamlava's gem sales. People wouldn't be as weary to buying them then. I only buy them when I need to make a purchase. Otherwise I'm too afraid I'll just lose them.

yuimiko
07-09-12, 08:21 PM
Well, I bet all of us have fell into this kind of gem trap every now and then.

sweetstuff525
07-09-12, 08:44 PM
I fell on a 49 gem slot the other day ... Still mad

sunstorm01
07-09-12, 09:07 PM
But it seems that they purposly make it easy for accidental gem uses to happen.. there should be confirming buttons for important things, like the the one you get when you're selling an item..
Anyways, thanks for replying! :)

I knooooow! But surely such a talented company like tl wouldn't need to do that would they? They value their customers waaaay to much to do such a thing.