PDA

View Full Version : Help wall sticking

Kordellbw
11-15-10, 07:43 AM
On my last 2 spaces on my wall I have wallpaper from my previous wallpaper an when try to cover it up with new wallpaper I can't because it sticks so when I try to put new on I can't my restraunt name Is MCdonlds my storm ID: thatzwhtshesaid Please help me with this problem

Kordellbw
11-15-10, 08:17 PM
The problem that is starting to make me dislike the game is that on my last 2spaces on my left side of my wall WILL NOT change I try to cover them with new wallpaper but it just won't I've tried everything I possibly can think of this makes the game boring NORMAN you really need to fix this problem because it's not just happening with me it's happening with other people on reastraumt story too so fix as SOON as possible my storm ID is thatzwhtshesaid an my restraint name is mcdonlds please fix now

Unregistered
11-16-10, 03:23 AM
This is happening to me to it's so frustrating I can not change my wall paper on my whole wall. My I'd is rakkris...

Unregistered
11-16-10, 03:35 AM
Would u ppl learn to search the forum to see if your issue is already known instead of creating yet another in 50 threads on the same frikin topic. Cluttering the forum so other just as important topics get buried

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?3014-Wallpaper-Bug

It's known, they're working on it!

Unregistered
11-16-10, 06:43 AM
ID:soie0122
◆silk caf?/level 22

I cannot change the color of the wall.

I was able to do some wall.
So I tried it many times.
But now, it was not able to do it (some parts).... :(

Why???