PDA

View Full Version : Pricing Changes Again

darkstar72
07-09-12, 01:35 PM
In restaurant story The stuff mushrooms used to give me 8 coins per plate.
Then it was 6 coins.
Then 5 coins and now 4 coins per plate. The same as oysters.

Why does the return for the food keep dropping? When I first started roast chicken gave me 10 coins per plate - now its 8!

In bakery regardless of what I cook I get 4 coins per plate.

The cost of the items available keeps increasing ie 78,000 coins for a violinist but we are earning less per plate regardless of item or cooking time.

:mad:

bobbyrae
07-09-12, 02:07 PM
Group Magma's response to the initial price drop, (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23031-Drop-in-prices-(&p=212926&viewfull=1#post212926) no doubt still holds true today:

These changes were made to improve the balance of the game, particularly so for new players, and should improve the overall life-cycle for the game. Recipes should also cost less to purchase now, which should help when stocking up on recipes.

However, I understand that many of you are upset with these changes, which I'll relay to our design team.

darkstar72
07-09-12, 10:17 PM
Thanks Bobbyrae - that seems to be the standard response that TL send out ��I don't think these changes improve the overall life cycle of the game at all - just seems to tick off a lot of players......

nmishii
07-09-12, 11:01 PM
My stuffed mushrooms were always 4 coins, as are all plates released since TL started weekly updates. My roast chicken was always 8 coins and my oysters were always 4 coins. This doesn't count the short period where all plates were changed to 4 coins.

The cost of both coin and gem items keep increasing and some items are ridiculously expensive.

bobbyrae
07-10-12, 06:58 AM
In bakery regardless of what I cook I get 4 coins per plate.
:mad:

From queentina's chart:
Chai Tea = $5
Egg Nog = $5
Gingerbread Cookies = $8
Valentine Cookies = $8
Banana Bread = $8
Pumpkin Pie = $8
Hot Apple Cider = $10
Cinnamon Rolls = $10
Earl Grey Tea = $10
Cappuccino = $10
Sugar Cookies = $10
Love Potion = $10
Latte = $10
Red Velvet Cake = $12

But with he new revelation that some players may have different prices for recipes, I have no idea if queentina's prices apply right across the board. I've mastered and sold out these already so I haven't been able to check whether I even get these prices either.

DaojinWildfire
07-10-12, 11:13 AM
Perhaps you're thinking of a different recipe? There hasn't been any recent changes to the prices or quantities of the recipes. The last price and quantity change (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23838-Price-Quantity-changes-in-RS-BS-Fashion) was reverted on Jan 30, 2012. I don't see any issues with the current prices, quantities, or profits for the recipes.

If there are any issues with the recipes, please let us know and we'll look into them.