mattyboo1
07-08-12, 03:37 PM
Do you like city story metro please vote on this poll

mattyboo1
07-08-12, 03:39 PM
This poll will remain open for 5 and a half years hahah

bigbux3
07-08-12, 04:51 PM
It's pointless to have another City Story game but with a whole different design and bad features such as absurd colors, energy refilling, and waiting for buildings to build.

sunstorm01
07-08-12, 04:53 PM
No I don't really like it- but I said that about dragon story.. Then changed my mind.. Then changed it back again.

mattyboo1
07-08-12, 06:33 PM
I really like the nighttime music

bigbux3
07-08-12, 06:39 PM

You must be in Australia. It's not available in the U.S., home of TeamLava Studios.

bigbux3
07-08-12, 06:40 PM

Wait... is the music all you like about the game?

mattyboo1
07-08-12, 06:44 PM
Wait... is the music all you like about the game?
No I am just saying it is kind of relaxing

bigbux3
07-08-12, 06:57 PM
No I am just saying it is kind of relaxing

Oh. So what do you like about this game? And what makes good comparisons of CSM from CS? How is this game better or improved from City Story?

mylittlelego
07-11-12, 07:18 PM
i say delete this game and get city story back running

mylittlelego
07-11-12, 07:19 PM
it was a classic TL game and it deserves more recognition

07-11-12, 07:26 PM
you know i don't really like city story or city story metro so i don't know which one i like more. :p:confused:

kooky panda
07-12-12, 05:20 PM
To be honest I am liking this game. It does take a little while to get running and get neighbors to build things and I do have to take breaks waiting on energy but so far I like it.
I love the night feature, calming music and the lights on the buildings and houses twinkle and glow .

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/78eaa686.jpg

mattyboo1
07-12-12, 05:27 PM
To be honest I am liking this game. It does take a little while to get running and get neighbors to build things and I do have to take breaks waiting on energy but so far I like it.
I love the night feature, calming music and the lights on the buildings and houses twinkle and glow .

I tottaly agree with you but I noticed the amount of goods you recieve in greenhouses has been lowered

bigbux3
07-12-12, 05:43 PM
It's hard to tell what item is what. You can't tell which items you've cleaned and I don't really know the cleaning count as well. I hate that you have to make the buildings face the road. Save City Story!

3cala
07-12-12, 07:36 PM
Are you saying they stopped updating city story and now we have to start all over again in a new city game???? Who makes these decisions?

haufen
07-12-12, 10:06 PM
I Play City story since 3 years and I don't like the new one !!! I play the normal it's much better

bigbux3
07-12-12, 11:47 PM
I Play City story since 3 years and I don't like the new one !!! I play the normal it's much better

Thank you! Help save City Story.

bigbux3
07-12-12, 11:49 PM
Are you saying they stopped updating city story and now we have to start all over again in a new city game???? Who makes these decisions?

I really don't know. Maybe they're running out of ideas. That's what the forum is for, to suggest new ideas. If they weren't going to use our suggestions, then why did they even make a forum?

My goals disappeared after the Toy Shop goal in Metro.

ariesblu
07-12-12, 11:51 PM
I can't vote in the poll - the game isn't on the Amazon Market or Google Play.

mylittlelego
07-13-12, 08:00 AM

this could have been done to city story i remember a while back i asked teamlava to add a night feature and i dont remember asking for a new game

bigbux3
07-13-12, 01:13 PM
this could have been done to city story i remember a while back i asked teamlava to add a night feature and i dont remember asking for a new game

Exactly! I don't see why the new code for this game couldn't have been added to City Story!!!!!

Rachael98
07-13-12, 02:30 PM
Exactly! I don't see why the new code for this game couldn't have been added to City Story!!!!!

I do.
But why did we need or want it anyway?

bigbux3
07-13-12, 02:39 PM
I do.
But why did we need or want it anyway?

Rachael, if you don't mind could you explain in full detail about game coding. If I don't understand something I can just Google it.
Thanks!

lu11
07-14-12, 10:25 AM
Just save the original City story. My fav game is being neglected. No money for you TL.

bigbux3
07-14-12, 10:28 AM
Just save the original City story. My fav game is being neglected. No money for you TL.

That's what I'm saying!

sourlicorice5
07-15-12, 10:49 AM
I played it for about 2 minutes and ran out of energy. I promptly quit. I don't mind the energy bar in bubble mania but not for city metro. Definitely won't be playing it. It would be nice if they got rid of the energy bar but not gonna happen so not gonna play it that simple at least for me. I visited a player and the sparkles from people visiting and cleaning their buildings was supper annoying. That's another reason I won't play. TL would have to get rid of the energy bar and sparkles to get me to play. So my vote was no.

sourlicorice5
07-15-12, 10:50 AM
I played it for about 2 minutes and ran out of energy. I promptly quit. I don't mind the energy bar in bubble mania but not for city metro. Definitely won't be playing it. It would be nice if they got rid of the energy bar but not gonna happen so not gonna play it that simple at least for me. I visited a player and the sparkles from people visiting and cleaning their buildings was super annoying. That's another reason I won't play. TL would have to get rid of the energy bar and sparkles to get me to play. So my vote was no.

edited spelling mistake

bigbux3
07-15-12, 01:57 PM
It's overly animated, the energy is ridiculous, how do they expect to get 5 stars? I dunno, asking for them?
http://i45.tinypic.com/i56dk2.png

bigbux3
07-15-12, 02:11 PM
It's so hard to navigate this game. When I'm visiting a neighbor, you have to go through Social>back button> Photos and do it over and over and over again until you're done taking your photos. The Edit and Market Icon should be a pull out like the ones in City Story. The energy should be taken out of the game as well as the annoying sparkling buildings. I wish you could collect those so other people can "help" your city. I don't like collecting rent or collecting and supplying companies. And why is there a capacity limit?!!

bigbux3
07-15-12, 02:19 PM
Talk about a glitch, I was just given an opportunity to edit my neighbor's city. When I was visiting, the Edit and Market icon was at the bottom corner and I hit edit, and I could move what ever I wanted to around. But I put it all back where is was.

cast1532
07-15-12, 02:58 PM
Has it really been 3 years since City Story came out? Isn't more like two years?

bigbux3
07-15-12, 03:09 PM
Has it really been 3 years since City Story came out? Isn't more like two years?

I really dunno. I think it's 2 years. I think it was released and I downloaded in 2010. I even remember where I was and what I was doing that day too. I was so happy because I was searching for a city building game for a long time, then finally found this one. It was different from the others and gameplay was unlimited. Ahhhh, those were the days.

missmeow21
07-18-12, 05:36 AM
I was going to say I like it, but there are too many glitches. Goals keeping reappearing once complete and expansion not working correctly. Also don't like waiting for energy. I play BS, BM, PSH, DS and now this but I think TL are losing 4heir edge on the games and just trying to get too many new ones out.....

kooky panda
07-18-12, 08:18 AM
I was going to say I like it, but there are too many glitches. Goals keeping reappearing once complete and expansion not working correctly. Also don't like waiting for energy. I play BS, BM, PSH, DS and now this but I think TL are losing 4heir edge on the games and just trying to get too many new ones out.....
I have reported the expansion issue.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31841-Problem-expanding&p=352913&viewfull=1#post352913