PDA

View Full Version : expand

marlenrn
07-08-12, 02:26 PM
I haven't gotten more than 60% of the pets, and I feel the ones I have are too close together, but I can't expand any more. WHY?

mandysue77
07-09-12, 01:35 PM
Its a common complaint, just do a search here on it. I dont believe ever really received a direct answer, but one theory is all the games, PS, BS, RS have limited game boards, thus if expand one have to expand them all.

I am at fully expanded and probably have at least another 30 pets that I could put out if there was room.

Denel31
07-11-12, 04:56 PM
Its a common complaint, just do a search here on it. I dont believe ever really received a direct answer, but one theory is all the games, PS, BS, RS have limited game boards, thus if expand one have to expand them all.

I am at fully expanded and probably have at least another 30 pets that I could put out if there was room.

I can relate, have a bunch of pets in storage myself, afraid to count anymore. Very big issue and like u said never a real answer. Sorry marlenrn, but join the club.

Many of us posted similar threads about this issue. Like mandysue77 said no answers.

lefemmenikita14
07-11-12, 04:56 PM
Hi haven"t complained about this in awhile because posted constantly with no answer from TL in regards. It would be nice for the players at the highest level to be able to display all there pets and decor.
Feel like we all took the time to reach all the goals and purchase gems to find we are all in the same boat I agree that maybe some devices may not handle expansions. It would be appreciated if TL would
address all the requests. Have so many in storage and he rest of shop so crammed you cannot see the pets. A real shame. Just do not know if they care. Trying to hang in as long as I can.

Denel31
07-11-12, 05:01 PM
Hi haven"t complained about this in awhile because posted constantly with no answer from TL in regards. It would be nice for the players at the highest level to be able to display all there pets and decor.
Feel like we all took the time to reach all the goals and purchase gems to find we are all in the same boat I agree that maybe some devices may not handle expansions. It would be appreciated if TL would
address all the requests. Have so many in storage and het of shop so crammed you cannot see the pets. A real shame. Just do not know if they care. Trying to hang in as long as I can.

Yep! Just like she says. We have flooded these walls with complaints and requests and suggestions and u name it. No responses!

bss18974
07-11-12, 06:15 PM
I have almost completely stopped playing. Am at level 50 have over 215000 xp and have no room for expansions. I put some dated pets in storage (Easter related pets). I have purchased gems (with iTunes gift cards I earned thru app nanas) and had over $100 in iTunes credits I could have used with team lava. Never get gem sales. I still have over 100 gems available but will only play limited time and probably delete soon. Why? No expansions and no word on why.

I no longer collect my coins more than once daily. I no longer visit neighbors and I am breeding very little. I no longer care what neighbors gift me as it really no longer matters. I only send gifts of new items for a day or two after release.

I need expansion.

I see the death knell of pet shop story due to no expansions.

Time to say goodbye.