PDA

View Full Version : Graphics

BlackDragon0711
07-08-12, 11:59 AM
Hello. I have a question I was hoping someone could help me out with. My husband and I play the game together. I have a generation 3 ipod touch. My graphics do not work properly: the waterfall does not flow, farms, plants, and other objects that are not habitats sparkle like they have money, and the dragons do not fly (my dragons, nor anyones I visit). My husband has a 4th generation ipod, his graphics work perfectly. I was thinking about deleting the game, then re-downloading it on my ipod, but I am worried I will loose all my progress in the game.

So my questions are:
If I delete the game off my ipod, will I loose my data?
Is there anything I can do about the ipod, or is it just that the 3rd gen ipod cannot properly run the software? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

coolgamegirl27
07-08-12, 12:26 PM
Hi there. You could try deleting and redownloading you wont lose any data as your game is saved on TL servers, but unfortunately the 3rd gen ipods dont have as good processors or the facility to close background apps. In my experience the game even runs slow on 4th gen ipod, I always close all other apps before opening. Sorry :(

kooky panda
07-08-12, 12:43 PM
coolgamegirl is correct. with all the animations, Dragon uses a lot of memory on your device. Try restarting your device before coming to play the game. This may help speed up the game.

BlackDragon0711
07-08-12, 02:56 PM
Thank you both, very much.