PDA

View Full Version : Stolen gems!!!

Emmasfarm
06-16-10, 08:00 PM
I just purchased some of the new colored hay bales! It is charging for the red ones only!! I only had 2 precious gems left and it took them! Now I can't buy more hay bales to finish out my project! The bales are supposed to be $300/each no gems! How can I get them back??! Love the changes but very angry I got ripped off!!!

Dixie Girl
emmasfarm

Unregistered
06-16-10, 08:45 PM
I also was charged 1 gem for each of my red hay bales but I also bought white and blue ones for which I was not charged gems for. So beware when buying red hay bales.

Unregistered
06-16-10, 09:56 PM
Did the same thing to me! Want my gems back from all my red haybales!

The Cozy House is messed up too. When you buy it, it looks just like the Farm House...only blue instead of yellow. Then when you rotate it, it changes to a nicer looking house, however, not the one that is pictured in the icon.

GeorgeK is my ID for whomevers reference.

I would like these problems fixed in a timely manner please.

Thank you.

Unregistered
06-17-10, 12:25 PM
the red hay bales are fixed :)

rofflecop
06-17-10, 01:52 PM
Hey guys,

Our development team is aware of this issue. We removed the Gem cost for the hay bales, and the graphic for Cozy House will also get fixed.

*IMPORTANT* If you spent Gems on the Hay Bales, please write in to our Support team at support@teamlava.com with your Storm8 ID. We will verify the transaction and credit your account with the appropriate number of Gems.

Sorry for the confusion!