PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for City Story

Unregistered
11-15-10, 06:25 AM
I've been playing the game for two months and reached level 56 now. I bought all the residences and businesses also completed all the factory contracts and feels like abandoning the city. But still hoping that team lava would fulfill one of my suggestions:

1. Adding more buildings and contracts.
2. Providing options for the players to earn more city cash by
A. Player can choose either to use city cash or coins to buy the buildings or the cases.
B. Option to exchange the coins into city cash.

Empire Story:
Compared to City Story the colors look vague. The buildings are looked similar.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 09:09 PM
It would be nice if these two could be a bit more like Farm Story and Restaurant Story. At least in them you get to grow veg or cook food. I'm very bored of just cleaning buildings. I also play the We games and they are constantly coming up with new things to buy which keeps it interesting. Also you can earn from your buildings and visiting neighbours. It makes it more social. I do like that you can leave messages which you cant on the We games.
I'm seriously thinking of selling the lot and having a blank city but I dont want to dissapoint the neighbours - please think about it!

MMSIsaac
11-17-10, 04:29 AM
It would be cool if there could be a contract that was a couple days and you could get 1 city cash from that contract. Then you could get cash every couple days.

MMSIsaac