PDA

View Full Version : Pet Shop Doctor or Veteriarian suggestion

mrsbutch630
07-08-12, 07:55 AM
I have read many discussions and it seems many people feel sensitive with pets getting sick and abandoning them. What about a reminder from a "a doctor or veteriarian" that our babies are almost ready. The "doctor" would notify us when the baby is 3/4 of they way to being complete or the baby may get sick in "x" amount of minutes. For example, if you have an animal in the nursery that takes an hour to breed and another hour before it is sick. Thats two hours, after one hour and 30 minutes, the doctor would send a notification that the baby will be sick after 30 minutes. It could be a notification that could be turned on or off, some people may find it helpful and some may not. A "veteriarian" reminder would help with the guilt feeling of sick and abandoning pets.

mrsbutch630
07-09-12, 07:27 PM
I guess no one thinks this is a good idea or no one finds the idea of a "doctor" helpful. Thank you to all of my neighbors who did visit this discusdion. Thanks for your support.

kooky panda
07-18-12, 04:39 AM
This sounds like a really good suggestion. I am moving it to the Pet shop feedback forum. I will also pass this along to the community Managers.

Denel31
07-18-12, 03:33 PM
I guess no one thinks this is a good idea or no one finds the idea of a "doctor" helpful. Thank you to all of my neighbors who did visit this discusdion. Thanks for your support.

I do! I think is an awesome idea!!

mrsbutch630
07-18-12, 03:40 PM
Thanks you