PDA

View Full Version : Some great ideas to consider Team Lava, Hope you read :)

sweetdreams381
07-08-12, 05:53 AM
This is just a thought, I figgured might as well try. I mean some companies and games greatest ideas come from their gamers Here are a few thoughts I had for Bakery/Nightclub story that I currently play. I hope someone at Team Lava either reads and or conciders these. I'm not a game programer, that being said Im not sure how easy or difficult it would be to impliment these ideas but I'll list anyway. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the games, and have been playing for over a year. I just got back into it after having to replace my phone and starting from scratch but in that time I see alot has been added which made me happy, but what I find lacking is the feeling of actually having a bonding between your neighbors. I mean it's nice to have friends, but it doesnt seem to be much of a personal basis . More so In Nightclub, than in Bakery. At least in bakery when you want to make a new appliance you have to request items from neighbors. Yes you have gifts sent to you on a daily basis , but there is only so many things on the list and it gets boring having the same thing sent to you everyday by neighbors, ( either the item with the most plates , or item which will fetch the most coin). Which brings me to number 1

1) Epand the list of items to a neighbor. Or better yet, allow us to "gift" any item we can make , gems,club cash etc. or items that we purchase. I myself wouldn't mind dropping a few dollars to buy a friend an item he or she otherwise couldnt get, ( not everyone has a credit card) And Im sure theyd appreciate it . It would keep younger ppl interested in the game and create a stronger bond between neighbors.
2)Perhaps allow us to run "specials" for an hour or so on a choosen drink/food. When a neighbor visits , they are given a message of that item that you are running a special on. Tapping on that item consumes it ( maybe 20 plates or so ) and they recieve bonus exp and you recieve bonus xp and money ( maybe double ) If not running a special allow us to tap on an item a neighbor has to eat/drink that item and gain xp and they gain xp and money. Perhaps you can pick to eat or drink plate stacks in groups of 20..up to a max of 100. I mean if your visiting a friends place, might as well sit and have a bit to eat or enjoy a drink right?
3) Exclusive to Nightclub Story, This might be a stretch but allow a person whos using music from their play list to be heard by a neighbor when visiting. I'd love to enjoy music that my friends are listening to. Makes it feel more personal. But only with people you are neighbors with.

Well I think thats a few for now. I hope this gets noticed and hope to hear back from anyone on what they think of my ideas. I love the games but like I said, It feels more like you actually are interacting with your neighbors if these few tweeks where introduced. I think it'd be fun, and add alot of personality to the game and bring in more people as well as bring a few back. It would also generate a good cash flow for Team lava, if people who bought items or gems/club cash could then "gift" it to a special friend. I would like to seem like Im actually interacting with all m,y neighbors, and not just another name attached to a list of daily milkshake , or blue lagoon that has been sent to you. Thanks for your time.

sweetdreams381
07-08-12, 05:58 AM
After looking again and playing, 100 plates being the max might be a little bit if you have lots of neighbors lol. How about max being bought at a time be 10-30 maybe 50. And this would be only done daily just like with gifts.

skygazer
07-16-12, 09:33 PM
i second that

joeyc0417
07-17-12, 11:12 AM
Great ideas!