PDA

View Full Version : Very disheartened anymore, sorry people

mspate
07-07-12, 09:43 PM
Hello, is everyone getting depressed trying to get what they hope for and ending up with nothing new like me? I can't even do the goals. Try after try I end up with coral, island, now it's genie and omg back to fruitfuls? What is up with this? We wait so long for something different and end up with the same. How about a planet, Titan or wizard even not to mention all the new ones that come out? Wow between my daughter and I it's the same. I use iPad, she iPhone and always same results. Very discouraging. And now I wait three hours for a fruitful? Is it a rigged game, or is it my awful luck playing? Very sad here.

MsPate

IngeVienna
07-07-12, 09:51 PM
Same here
very boring - since weeks no new dragon
waiting - waiting - waiting - waiting
I think I'll quit soon

yandao11
07-07-12, 09:53 PM
Well there are people trying 54 times for a fairy. Then 25 times for a familiar. I myself alr had 5 poisons and still going.

If you can't accept the wait, then go ahead and work walk into TL's trap by buying gold.

I bot before and to be frank, while speeding up it gave me a few rares and super rares.

kitthecat
07-08-12, 04:17 AM
Use to be like u, full of hope everytime i start breeding. But, after <10 fruitfuls trying for a fairy, i gave up. So, now, most of the time i just random pick my breeding dragons. Guess what, not only i got my fairy, also got wizard, planet, serpent.... n few more without much hope for it.

Must learn to hope less in this game, thn u won't feel so bad whn u don't get what u want. Else, like yandao11 said, buy the gold n speed up thing. But, i did hear player used 100 golds trying for a wild n still fail after breeding a lot of life.

Good luck, happy gaming.

sweetstuff525
07-08-12, 06:48 AM
Hello, is everyone getting depressed trying to get what they hope for and ending up with nothing new like me? I can't even do the goals. Try after try I end up with coral, island, now it's genie and omg back to fruitfuls? What is up with this? We wait so long for something different and end up with the same. How about a planet, Titan or wizard even not to mention all the new ones that come out? Wow between my daughter and I it's the same. I use iPad, she iPhone and always same results. Very discouraging. And now I wait three hours for a fruitful? Is it a rigged game, or is it my awful luck playing? Very sad here.

MsPate

3hrs folr fruitful i thought it was 10

kokanchai
07-08-12, 06:50 AM
Feel your pain dood.

saintlover
07-08-12, 07:09 AM
3hrs folr fruitful i thought it was 10

10 is fruitful 3 is life

sourlicorice2
07-08-12, 08:46 AM
You definetly need patience with this game lol. after a week I finally got a mist moth. now I'm stuck getting fairy (got five of them now and they r rare dragons to). I'm not wasting real money on this game. I use the free gold nbrs gift to speed things up when I can. I'll just keep playing but definetly is not my favourite game.

mattyboo1
07-08-12, 08:50 AM
I want a diamond so badly

farrels
07-08-12, 01:51 PM
Same here, just keep trying.

yuimiko
07-09-12, 04:40 AM
I am feeling bored too. So, I am working on something I can control - to expand.
Fully loaded all my habitats (except the Diamond one is still empty).
Raise rares and 1 of each common to Epic, collect coins, then, expand.
Decorate my island.
Breeding to me is not a major thing anymore. I want coins for expansion.

northsweets
07-09-12, 10:47 AM
I am feeling bored too. So, I am working on something I can control - to expand.
Fully loaded all my habitats (except the Diamond one is still empty).
Raise rares and 1 of each common to Epic, collect coins, then, expand.
Decorate my island.
Breeding to me is not a major thing anymore. I want coins for expansion.

Same with me. If I do end up with a new dragon so be it. I will then move on to the next one but spending my time expanding to make more room and feeding the dragons I do have.

mamamimi2004
07-09-12, 11:15 AM
You definetly need patience with this game lol. after a week I finally got a mist moth. now I'm stuck getting fairy (got five of them now and they r rare dragons to). I'm not wasting real money on this game. I use the free gold nbrs gift to speed things up when I can. I'll just keep playing but definetly is not my favourite game.

IF we could gift gold more than three times a day, that would indeed be an option. Since we are so limited in gifts, as well as we cannot cancel an egg we have to wait 20 hours for something we already have 4 of. Not fun at all.

joeyc0417
07-09-12, 11:17 AM
Lately, I've been lucky though.

I've gotten:
another wild when trying for a forestfire
2 seabreezes while trying for a mindvolt, and I got a mindvolt after
3 planets on 4 tries
another fairy while trying for a parakeet

Thats just been 2 weeks though. I'm usually really unlucky... my neighbor has been on a roll getting mistmoths, familiars and parakeets!

Now its back to fruitfuls, islands, firestorms, poisons and genies.... *sigh* :(

mica4817
07-09-12, 11:32 AM
I even wondered if this game (Dragon Story) is a Set-up just to get players to use real money & the way it looks, it very well could be. All I get is Fruitful & Coral, breed'em, sell'em. Like the Bakery Story, it's way past a Boring game. The Expansion price is Out of this World. What is Teamlava thinking??

dala12
07-10-12, 09:21 AM
Me too! I only got fruit, poison and boring dragons.... Perhaps our luck will change, but it musn't be/ take longer before I quit!

hippy_child
07-10-12, 11:25 AM
The worst thing is that so many people have given suggestions on things that would improve gameplay but they will not change anything. Just new dragons.. why not have a "sale" not just on gold or coins but things you can actually buy in the market? Half price gold dragons! Or even better half price expansions.

stormy168
07-10-12, 10:07 PM
The worst thing is that so many people have given suggestions on things that would improve gameplay but they will not change anything. Just new dragons.. why not have a "sale" not just on gold or coins but things you can actually buy in the market? Half price gold dragons! Or even better half price expansions.

lol they dont change anything cuz they don't care and they don't need to. they have tons of games and are constantly pumping out more so they're getting revenue from lots of places. dragon story is like a fish in a pond for them. they focus on developing more games rather than listening to our suggestions. unfortunately, we are a small subset of the general player base. the majority are either happily playing (god knows how) or just don't care. nothing is going to change unless a majority of players express dissatisfaction. I wouldn't care either if only 5% of my player base are actually complaining.

khanine
07-11-12, 12:28 AM
In 2 weeks, I got 10 fruitfuls, 5 lifes, 3 poisons, 3 genies, and a few more useless dragons. I have two more fruitfuls waiting to hatch and another genie. I am extremely unhappy. I hope TL read this because this game is getting worse and worse.

ak2001
07-11-12, 03:43 AM
I have the diamond in 7th try