PDA

View Full Version : Finished the game and some feedback :)

BlueCanary
07-07-12, 07:14 AM
I thought it was great, very cute take on that type of game. I beat it without buying any coins for extra balls and only used the long aim, anti venom and rainbow ball boost.

1. I would buy this in an instant if I could buy an energy free version in the app store for 1.99 or something. My kids really like it too (2 and 4) but they can only play the 5 rounds before running out of energy and they both want a couple of turns when they play. I never bought any gems for this game because it kind of goes against the point of figuring out a puzzle game in my opinion.

2. I love the little tips that were put in, but it would be nice to have a way to turn them off- I might have missed it though. I like to push through the first few levels to collect coin for boosts.

3. It would be nice if the boosts had a little description that would pop up when you clicked on them. Some of them were obvious, like the long aim or anti-venom, but I never did find out what the green plus was for and didn't want to spend coins on figuring it out.

4. The art is great, cute animation and the music was fun and not overbearing. I usually turn music off in games but I didn't mind it in this.

mcgee22
07-07-12, 07:18 AM
For #3, there is a way of finding out what they are about w/out having to use them. I know because I found out what all of them are. On eaach leve, when they offer u the boost, there is a little -i- which actually lists all 3 boosts and what they are about.

mcgee22
07-07-12, 07:19 AM
BTW, I agree with you on #2

BlueCanary
07-07-12, 08:04 AM
Hah I can't believe I missed that i :D Thanks for pointing it out.

sweetstuff525
07-07-12, 09:27 AM
Did you get 3 stars in all the levels?

BlueCanary
07-07-12, 12:39 PM
Nope, and I probably won't because some of them were frustrating and down to the sheer luck of getting the right colour at the end :) Now that I've gone through them all I'll replay the ones I like and wait for new islands.

sunstorm01
07-07-12, 12:57 PM
It does say in the app store there are 60 plus levels.. Soo I'm guessing from that advertisement the plus levels are already made? If so I hope they come out soon. I like a lot of others have gone back and redone levels.. Though some of them seem a tad harder than when I did them the first time..

sweetstuff525
07-07-12, 12:59 PM
It does say in the app store there are 60 plus levels.. Soo I'm guessing from that advertisement the plus levels are already made? If so I hope they come out soon. I like a lot of others have gone back and redone levels.. Though some of them seem a tad harder than when I did them the first time..
Yeah I've notice that too some feel harder than the first time .... But I'm still playing when I'm bored and have time ... I need to get 13 more stars In order to have all stars in all levels

[S8] Elsa
07-10-12, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the detailed feedback and suggestions. I'll pass this along to the team. I'm glad to hear you like the art and animations. It's really good to hear that you're enjoying the music and aren't playing on mute. Hard work goes into all of those details and it's always nice to hear positive feedback.

Any other suggestions for Bubble Mania?

ButterPanda
07-14-12, 03:48 PM
There is now another island level!

BlueCanary
07-16-12, 08:01 AM
The new island was great :) I'd love to see something with swinging platforms or moving bubbles to shoot down, not sure how feasible that would be though!

Kijame
07-17-12, 01:41 PM
How about some sort of anti-rainbow or chameleon bubble that will (randomly) change the colours of all the remaining bubbles on your field if you pop it, screwing over your strategy? XD
Or "evil" baby bubbles that'll either undo your last rescue or imprison more babies when you pop it?

I really love this game. I originally just got it for the DS quest and now I'm trying for all 3 stars in each level~