PDA

View Full Version : Level 60. How do get past THIS?????

ssiii
07-07-12, 06:22 AM
Anyone out there got to level 60 - cant make it out at all!

BlueCanary
07-07-12, 06:58 AM
Buy the anti venom, look at the colour of the very top double row of bubbles and then shoot the first star with that colour. The whole thing will collapse. You then shoot the lighting bubble at the very top to free the babies.

dreampuffs
07-08-12, 10:25 PM
What is the anti venom?

marrrina
07-09-12, 08:14 AM
What is the anti venom?

Every time you click a level, a little pop-up appears with up to 3 bonus enhancements you can buy. Anti-venom is usually the first one that appears on a level when poison is involved. There's also a little (i) icon you can click to get info on all enhancements available to you.

diverDestiny
07-12-12, 11:38 AM
I finished all the levels.

leaable
07-12-12, 01:11 PM
I found this the easiest once I figured it out, you can do this with no antivenin.
When the level first loads pay attention to what Colour the poisin bubbles are. Another way is is look at the row of bubbles above the black steel balls for example if they are light blue then you need to pop the star bubble with the light blue.
Good luck I hope this helps, by doing this I cleared LVL 60 with 3 stars.

Sarianne3
08-31-12, 03:17 AM
Yeah, this can be done without the antivenom. Just pay attention to what color covers the line above the black line, and hit the star with that color (the poisons and everything else underneath will drop). In my case the color that covered above wasn't the same as the colors on the posion bubbles, maybe I was lucky. But got 3 stars doing it this way. In the end I think theres a bomb star, just hit it once you can.

Leire22
04-02-13, 08:42 PM
I found this system ou by myself but never have enough of bubles left to finish, if i want **** all by last line of bubbles at very top above last line of metal bubbles, it take me out my left bubbles by poison bubbles which been same color as this color line means for example top line of 2 rows of color bubbles will be pink, i will shoot first star bubble with pink, but if some poison bubbles above are also pink u cant end this... At least at my side by my notice so how then?

Leire22
04-02-13, 08:56 PM
Ok at the end - pnly way is to **** each line of star bubble apart, no as above is written all based on very top one, i made it without any bonus

Ari121269
04-27-13, 02:17 AM
Hi
I might be a bit slow, but can someone please explain how to beat this level in more detail?
the colour of the top line of bubbles is always yellow for me.
I have only 35 bubbles to start with and 3-5 lines of yellow venom bubbles
Each time I hit the first start bubble , it ****s all my remaining bubbles
I definitely need more than 2 bubbles to get to the first star bubble
????????????

Thanks

kristanlh
04-30-13, 07:48 PM
You can advance 1 "zone" at a time by using each star bubble to eliminate each color row in order. It took me several tries to do it this way, but I was able to win without popping any poison bubbles, and achieving 3 stars.

kellabella83
05-02-13, 09:12 AM
I've used your directions in trying to beat this level and it doesn't work. Can someone please explain in better detail just like Ari121269 asked above? I would appreciate it!! Thanks!!

kellabella83
05-04-13, 02:42 PM
Hi
I might be a bit slow, but can someone please explain how to beat this level in more detail?
the colour of the top line of bubbles is always yellow for me.
I have only 35 bubbles to start with and 3-5 lines of yellow venom bubbles
Each time I hit the first start bubble , it ****s all my remaining bubbles
I definitely need more than 2 bubbles to get to the first star bubble
????????????

Thanks

I finally figured out how to beat the level with 3 starts from another website. It was so easy the way they explained it. This is how: The color that is above the shimmering skulls is the color you need to use to pop the star. Then look at the next color that is above those skulls and do the same. Then all you have to do is shoot the top lightning bubble with any color. I hope that helped :)

Ari121269
05-05-13, 01:45 PM
I finally figured out how to beat the level with 3 starts from another website. It was so easy the way they explained it. This is how: The color that is above the shimmering skulls is the color you need to use to pop the star. Then look at the next color that is above those skulls and do the same. Then all you have to do is shoot the top lightning bubble with any color. I hope that helped :)

Thank you very much, I managed it finally and even got two stars.

bbarra
07-04-13, 06:34 AM
Could you please tell me the web site. I've been on this level for over a month.