PDA

View Full Version : The amazing spiderman!

mtytomlinson
07-07-12, 03:08 AM
Like it, hate it or havent watched it? To be honest i really liked it :D and of course andrew garfield but yeah, im not one of those girls so go AHHHHHHH ANDREWWWW MARRY MEEE. Hahaha and not to forget the gorgeous emma stone :)

mtytomlinson
07-07-12, 03:09 AM
Who go* ahaha

Ic3e
07-07-12, 08:58 PM
Okay seriously why would they release a movie that came out 10 years ago? It's sequel 8 years ago? And the third and final film about 5 and a half years ago?

Then they come up with the same movie 5 and a half years later? The world must be running out of ideas since they had the nerve to come up with this movie again...

They should do something better than Spiderman, what should they remake?

greygull
07-07-12, 09:42 PM
Some friends and I were looking online a few weeks back - saw a list of 50 movies Hollywood is in some stage of remaking. Some of the movies were fine, others - not time for a remake yet.

I think this Spiderman is supposed to be going back to the comics more. I'm not really sure, since I haven't read them lol. Doubt I'll see this one. My son doesn't care for these types of movies too much anymore, and my daughter has no interest in movies at all.

pinkster73
07-07-12, 10:08 PM
Not going to see it. Been there done that. And the guy playing Spiderman is SO not hot.

cast1532
07-07-12, 10:10 PM
Not going to see it. Been there done that. And the guy playing Spiderman is SO not hot.

But he's cute. I love him in The Social Network.

trace35
07-07-12, 11:41 PM
But he's cute. I love him in The Social Network.

Who was he in that? There were a few hotties in it, although I don't know any of the characters names.

mtytomlinson
07-07-12, 11:58 PM

Hahaha yeah hes just cute. I like him better compared to the previous spiderman guy though

lylahmae
07-08-12, 04:13 AM
I like new and refreshing ideas and if something is made over and over again I'll get sick and tired of it. It not because I don't know anything (I also take that to offense since I have been called an idiot many times before) I just don't want cliches and remakes. If someone wants superheros make a new superhero then. Or remake ones that haven't been on modern screens before, I don't remember seeing Wonder Woman.
I feel the same way you do I was actually confused the other day when I saw an interview and realized it was a whole new Spiderman ....weird.

RealFarmer1222
07-08-12, 05:49 AM
I too am sick and tired of Hollywood remaking the same ol' movies ad naseum.

...except Star Trek....can't wait for the next one.

pinkster73
07-08-12, 09:54 AM
I too am sick and tired of Hollywood remaking the same ol' movies ad naseum.

...except Star Trek....can't wait for the next one.

It's my ship! It's myyyyyy SHIP!

RealFarmer1222
07-08-12, 01:11 PM
"My wife got everything in the divorce....all I have left are my bones! "

Trekkers waited 40 years for that line!

pinkster73
07-08-12, 01:27 PM
"My wife got everything in the divorce....all I have left are my bones! "

Trekkers waited 40 years for that line!

Darnit Jim, I'm a doctor not a magician! Except not darnit

shakiba
07-08-12, 02:21 PM

I totally agree. Boring! My dad was like hey we should see it and I was like -_- no thx.

CuddlyDragon
07-09-12, 10:48 AM
Keep the flaming down to a minimum, I would hate to have to close this thread. :)

purpsandherb
07-12-12, 10:42 PM
isn't the amazing spiderman spidermans son??

ariesblu
07-13-12, 12:13 AM
Out of the cartoons of my childhood, comic book or otherwise spider man was never really on my radar (I'm an X-men chick myself :D). I felt they did a horrible casting job with Kirsten Dunst so hopefully this new girl is a tad better. I sort of saw one of the Spider man movies when it was on HBO, otherwise never bothered with the sequels. And I don't know how different they would be from this one anyway.

mtytomlinson
07-13-12, 02:39 AM
isn't the amazing spiderman spidermans son??

Really?!?!

purpsandherb
08-06-12, 10:47 PM
Did N e body find out bout amazing spider man??

pinksugar800
08-07-12, 01:34 AM
I watched all spidermans and I find them dramatic!

Titania_Erza
08-07-12, 03:49 PM
Never watch it yet.. My dad not allowed me to watch that movie :(

smiley326
08-08-12, 09:48 AM
I just wait until the movie show up on TV channel... lol ^^