PDA

View Full Version : Need more food!

rooncake
07-06-12, 10:12 PM
I can -never- get my dragons to Epic! It takes TOO much food and my farms do not make enough! Can TL PLEASE raise the amount of food farms produce? Even if they raised the cost a bit to match, just give us more food in less time! It takes way too long to raise the 5000 needed just to get to the final level!

PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TL !

Chulliedoo
07-06-12, 11:41 PM
Just stock up your food... Leveling up dragons can wait... I like to stock up Eliteleeks, cus i can harvest them 3 times a day- When i wake up, When i finish school, When i go to bed. And i have 6 farms, so...
325 Food x 6 (Farms) x 3 (times i harvest each day) = 5850 Food harvested per day... Now i have 21K Food and can level up any new born dragon to epic form anytime i like without waiting! :D (except for evolution times).

After you've fed your dragon and it's ready to evolve to epic form, stock up some more food to get ready for another dragon. :)

rooncake
07-07-12, 10:00 AM
I don't know how you managed to stock up! I'm trying to get four dragons to epic right now and it's taking forever, and with new dragons coming in from my nest very few days (that I care about), it's not enough for me to keep up. I'm really struggling and I wish TL would move it back to the way it was ):

jellybeanicecream
07-07-12, 04:36 PM
It gets easier...Just keep feeding them up and eventually you'll get to a point where most of your "keepers" are Epic and you sell the new common dragons. I keep two of every dragon type as I get them now, and I concentrate on getting at least one of each to Epic. Now I'm stockpiling food and just feed my new rare dragons.

ButterPanda
07-07-12, 06:07 PM
I can -never- get my dragons to Epic! It takes TOO much food and my farms do not make enough! Can TL PLEASE raise the amount of food farms produce? Even if they raised the cost a bit to match, just give us more food in less time! It takes way too long to raise the 5000 needed just to get to the final level!

PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TL !

Thanks for the feedback and concern. I will pass this on to our developers.

ritz131
07-07-12, 06:21 PM
I have 42k units of food but no dragons to evolve :(
All I'm getting these days from the breeding den are common dragons that are not worth evolving :(

rooncake
07-08-12, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback and concern. I will pass this on to our developers.

Thank you so much ButterPanda!

@ jellybeanicecream - what level are you? I'm at level 34 and I don't even have any lvl 10 air, water, or red.. still trying to keep up with leveling the new dragons I get (only the worthwhile ones like Mistmoth or Seabreeze).

Luna_Septembee
07-08-12, 05:40 PM
Thank you so much ButterPanda!

@ jellybeanicecream - what level are you? I'm at level 34 and I don't even have any lvl 10 air, water, or red.. still trying to keep up with leveling the new dragons I get (only the worthwhile ones like Mistmoth or Seabreeze).
I level up all my 1-color dragons to epic form (except water) and I level up only the rare dragons to epic form and a few commons that I want to use in breeding.