PDA

View Full Version : please read this

mattyboo1
07-06-12, 07:49 PM
i am not trying to worry anybody but i am going to say something i read in the newspaper i read in the newspaper that last year there were some people who were trying to take over peoples computers the newspaper said that the police were going to turn off the bad servers ( the ones that were taking over peoples computers ) they will be turned off on monday the bad people sent a virus that infected 300'000 peoples computers and when the bad servers are turned off this weekend all the people whose computers are infected will lose intenet access and have to call their internet service provider and get the virus removed and internet connection restored the newspaper said you should do an antivirus check on your computer

i am saying this because i am trying to save peoples computers

-mattyboo1

pinkster73
07-06-12, 07:51 PM
I read something about this too. I don't really understand it, or understand how to know if i have that virus though.

mattyboo1
07-06-12, 07:54 PM
I read something about this too. I don't really understand it, or understand how to know if i have that virus though.
it said google might give you a notice about it but you should do a virus check

pinkster73
07-06-12, 08:03 PM
My computer says we have no virus. But wouldn't a good virus not be detected that easily?

sweetstuff525
07-06-12, 08:04 PM
Yeah it suppose to happen in Monday .... I read it online newspaper and saw it in the news ... They gave a link that when you go to it if the background is red that mean your computer is infected and if it's green then it's safe.... Mine was green so hopefully it's safe I'll try to find the link

sweetstuff525
07-06-12, 08:09 PM
Yeah it suppose to happen in Monday .... I read it online newspaper and saw it in the news ... They gave a link that when you go to it if the background is red that mean your computer is infected and if it's green then it's safe.... Mine was green so hopefully it's safe I'll try to find the link

Here is the link http://www.dns-ok.us/ it's safe because it's straight from FBI.gov page

pinkster73
07-06-12, 08:17 PM
Woot! I'm green!

mattyboo1
07-06-12, 08:22 PM
I'm green too I created this thread to warn people

mattyboo1
07-06-12, 08:23 PM
Here is the link http://www.dns-ok.us/ it's safe because it's straight from FBI.gov page
You are very helpful with this yes I guess it would be safe if it's from the FBI

pinkster73
07-06-12, 10:47 PM
Just because it says FBI doesn't mean it's from where you think it's from. It could be the federation of bakery inspectors. Or furry blue insects. Or formidable bouncing igloos.

mattyboo1
07-07-12, 06:52 AM
Just because it says FBI doesn't mean it's from where you think it's from. It could be the federation of bakery inspectors. Or furry blue insects. Or formidable bouncing igloos.

Your funny pinkster and I'm working on getting This a sticky right now it might take a couple days though

pinkster73
07-07-12, 07:48 AM
Yup. Just because the internet says it, doesn't make it true. I know, crazy talk.

sweetstuff525
07-07-12, 09:05 PM
I Tryed to get us a sticky but butterpanda said no so I guess no sticky

You should have put please don't read this...then everyone would come and read it lol

pinksugar800
07-07-12, 09:51 PM
Haha, yeah:p
Please don't visit me:p

pinkster73
07-07-12, 09:56 PM
Yes, if you titled it DON'T CLICK ON THIS or WHO FARTED IN HERE it would get alot of views.

trace35
07-07-12, 11:33 PM
What if the link to check is a scam, and now we've all got viruses because we went there?

lylahmae
07-08-12, 04:06 AM
What if the link to check is a scam, and now we've all got viruses because we went there?

The link is the same one on every news broadcast I have seen this week I think we are good.

mattyboo1
07-08-12, 09:29 AM
Week it is happening tomorrow hopefully everyone will be ok

sunstorm01
07-08-12, 09:42 AM
When exactly is this happening-? I'm in AUS so our weekends over

pinkster73
07-08-12, 09:46 AM
When exactly is this happening-? I'm in AUS so our weekends over

Then i guess you're safe? It's sunday for me.

mattyboo1
07-08-12, 09:51 AM
Then i guess you're safe? It's sunday for me.

Is Sunday for me as well

shakiba
07-08-12, 02:26 PM
Ok so Im green, phew. I still dont understand this thread tho. Whats exactly happening on Monday?

mattyboo1
07-08-12, 03:10 PM
Ok so Im green, phew. I still dont understand this thread tho. Whats exactly happening on Monday?

Some computers may have a virus and in Monday all computers that have the virus will lose internet connection