PDA

View Full Version : Just too slow....

johnny991199
07-06-12, 03:13 PM
This game, IMHO, gonna lose a fair share of players if doesn't fix. I know the point is to get people buy gold out of frustration. But there's a limit for everything. A Magic dragon takes 40 hours? That's some BS right there. 6 farms max is a big joke too...it means you get a waiting time of 2 days to get a dragon to epic level.

Maybe it's just me. But the game is too rich for my blood :/

sunstorm01
07-06-12, 03:31 PM
Yeah I tend to agree- I spent a fair amount on this game in the beginning- but since my gold mysteriously dissapeared I now only log in a few times a day just to collect money and change the breeding den, oh and hatch my millionth genie dragon baby. Lol . The game doesn't get much of my attention and none of my money.

shompy
07-06-12, 04:09 PM
I think magic takes 20 hs...
But im agree... It is too slow.
I started to play a month ago... Now im 39... And still dont have diamond, serpent, planet, titan, atlantis, mismoth, parakeet, wizard, eagle, etc...

johnny991199
07-06-12, 05:15 PM
20h breed + 20h hatch egg and another freaking 20h just to get it to level 4

mattyboo1
07-06-12, 05:18 PM
I think magic takes 20 hs...
But im agree... It is too slow.
I started to play a month ago... Now im 39... And still dont have diamond, serpent, planet, titan, atlantis, mismoth, parakeet, wizard, eagle, etc...
20 breed 20 hatch

sibeipekchek
07-07-12, 02:00 AM
STRONGLY AGREED!! I @ lv40 yet only have fairy,mindvolt,forestfire and mistmoth (all 1 each) that's rediculas.. And I most if the time keep planting apples every 3 mins .. Wat I achieve is all juz that.. Really pissing off this game.. Going to change Samsung S3.. Let's gonna say bye to this game soon..

peteralan
07-07-12, 06:22 AM
You can complain all you want tl are,nt going to do anything they are just ripping you off. I lost 400 gold eagle dragon and there is nothing that can be done about it. they can not rset your data or server to the time it happened. Time to just delete their games