PDA

View Full Version : Goals for Kindle Fire

cjstreatsbakery
07-06-12, 02:26 PM
I would love to see Bakery Goals created for the Kindle Fire. If other devices have it why can't the Fire have the goals? There are goals on Zoo Story 2, so I know it is possible.

Tempete8
07-06-12, 02:36 PM
Only ios users have goals.

mattyboo1
07-06-12, 02:36 PM
I know that

cjstreatsbakery
07-06-12, 02:39 PM
Obviously I know that IOS users only have goals on Bakery Story, that is what I am complaining about. Why does Team Lava not put the goals on all devices. They have goals on the Kindle Fire for Zoo Story 2 so it is not a matter of not being able to get the goals to work. Until I saw that there were goals by looking at these forums I thought goals were exclusive to zoo story 2. Come on Team Lava, equality for all!

EbM80
07-06-12, 06:55 PM
I was just going to ask the same thing. I play both games and love the challenges in Zoo Story 2. I thought I missed an update or something. I looked on my phone and its a different version than what I have on my kindle. I don't have the game on my phone but I want the challenges. I feel like I'm getting the {} end of the stick b/c some players have the chance to earn things that I don't. Is this something you all will fix? Will ppl who play on kindle have the same opportunities as those who play on a phone?

trace35
07-06-12, 10:30 PM
I know that

I know you know. Do you know that I know, you know?

trace35
07-06-12, 10:34 PM
I would love to see Bakery Goals created for the Kindle Fire. If other devices have it why can't the Fire have the goals? There are goals on Zoo Story 2, so I know it is possible.

If it makes you feel any better, we don't have any goals at the moment either, except for the fake ones. We had some goals a few weeks ago on bs but have had none on farm or rs for mths! Probably small consolation I know.