PDA

View Full Version : Edit Tool for Invite Friends Page

Unregistered
11-15-10, 01:53 AM
I suggest we need an edit tool for the 'invite friends' page. I have 35 pending requests on this page. Some of them I had entered the incorrect farmer's ID. Can you put an edit button or 'cancel request' button on this page please? Or maybe delete requests automatically which are over say 30 days old?

Unregistered
11-15-10, 06:12 AM
I too have numerous pending that were unintentionally requested. I've tried contacting them via thei wall to no avail. This feature is very much needed. If not possible, how about having requests expire and drop off automatically after a couple of days?

DoubleZ

Unregistered
11-15-10, 12:22 PM
yes please, add the button to deleted invitation they are older than.... days.

I would like also a button to delete neighbours they are inactive or they are no longer playing this game.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 01:29 AM
I would like also a button to delete neighbours they are inactive or they are no longer playing this game.

We already have this feature. Go to the top of you friends list and tap EDIT. You will then be given he option to remove whoever you wish.

DoubleZ

FarmerDad
11-16-10, 10:21 AM
Please, please, please...find a way for us to remove invitees that have never accepted or declined our invitation. I have been asking for this for week. I know it's possible because they added a way to delete neighbors.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 12:48 PM
I have so many people that have asked that I invite them and don't accept when I do. It is to the point that I have too many pending and the game prevents me from invite anymore. How annoying.

I am very happy that I can delete neighbors as I regularly delete anyone that falls below a 2 because I have too much work to keep gifting neighbors that are no longer interested in the game.

Unregistered
11-29-10, 02:21 PM
Please add button to deleted invitation they are older than days.

Unregistered
11-29-10, 11:05 PM
And edit button or automatically delete them after 2 weeks, one or the other. Which ever is easiest to program.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 01:08 PM
We already have this feature. Go to the top of you friends list and tap EDIT. You will then be given he option to remove whoever you wish.

DoubleZ

You got right for the friend list (neighbors) but you got wrong for the "invite friends" section. I'm stuck with all those people who haven't play for a while so i cannot add new people... kinda sad to forgot an "edit button" here. Please make a revision with this feature.

dougiesue
01-11-11, 06:51 PM
There is a very mild and tame bit of advice in faq's regarding invites. It says to" be careful." No kidding! If the fix is long in coming, how about a real warning alert and an occasional update about an "improvement" (dare it be called a" fix" or a bug). Text should be easy to do.