PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo MAD

sweetstuff525
07-06-12, 06:45 AM
Yesterday I fell in a gen trap and accidently bought a box same think happened the wee the box was released.... Today I lost 49 gems in a stupid slot... Really tl I'm really mad ... First time a fell for the slot trap and it had to be be now that it's 49 gems

soclassymom
07-06-12, 07:30 AM
Soo baaaad
I'm scared too to lose gems in gem trap 'slot' u are bad
I recommend to remove the 49 gem slot
We don't want to purchase it

minizozo
07-06-12, 09:28 AM
Never have more than 48 gems saved and you won't lose gems in the trap. At least that is better than not having no more than 24 gems as in the past. It isn't a fix, but the solution for now is a little more doable.

sweetstuff525
07-06-12, 10:28 AM
Never have more than 48 gems saved and you won't lose gems in the trap. At least that is better than not having no more than 24 gems as in the past. It isn't a fix, but the solution for now is a little more doable.

Yeah I know but since I haven't liked anything in the past few weeks my gems have been increasing and I won 40 gems from contest which are now lost like right now I have 48 gems... I'm trying not to master anything so I won't get 49 gems again

sourlicorice2
07-06-12, 10:58 AM
Yeah I know but since I haven't liked anything in the past few weeks my gems have been increasing and I won 40 gems from contest which are now lost like right now I have 48 gems... I'm trying not to master anything so I won't get 49 gems again

it's pretty sad players have to play like that in order not to fall into a gem trap. Unfortunetly TL doesn't care otherwise they'd have added a confirm button when the issue first came up over a year ago.

jojopeanut
07-07-12, 12:32 AM
I feel sad for you :( I knew you won the contest TL giveth TL taketh away :( so sorry

sunstorm01
07-07-12, 12:59 AM
Ohh sweetheart.. That is bad. I feel for you. I'd gift you the lost gems if they'd let me. Such a pity that you won them. Big hug comming your way.

Ic3e
07-07-12, 01:26 AM
Now I know how you feel. I fell into a gem trap yesterday, I lost 14 (or maybe 15?) gems yesterday by accidentally buying coins.

dirtyboots817
07-08-12, 01:31 PM
I gave this game a second chance until now when I was placing tiles and somehow in a span of 3 seconds, I was on the "gift box" tab and wasted 24 gems without warning. Even worse is that I got exactly the same useless prize as I already had (those hideous Brooklyn Bridge flowers). I done.

dirtyboots817
07-08-12, 01:32 PM
*I'm done

shakiba
07-08-12, 02:32 PM
Im so sorry. I know how you feel. Happened to me twice on fashion.

AlisinChanes
07-10-12, 01:10 PM
Sorry that happened, that would totally be my luck if I got anything free from tl. I've lost well over 100g in the slot trap alone. Then the random 5g here & there from those other lil traps. The one that really had me tempted to shut down happened a few days ago. Somehow that dumb "buy coins with gems" box popped up &bam! I lost one-HUNDRED gems for a wopping 100k coins.

sweetstuff525
07-10-12, 01:34 PM
Sorry that happened, that would totally be my luck if I got anything free from tl. I've lost well over 100g in the slot trap alone. Then the random 5g here & there from those other lil traps. The one that really had me tempted to shut down happened a few days ago. Somehow that dumb "buy coins with gems" box popped up &bam! I lost one-HUNDRED gems for a wopping 100k coins.
Wow one hundred gems I'll be even madder ... Right now I have 48 and I'm carefully not mastering anything so I again don click a slot for 49 gems....I wish tl will put a confirmation button... I'm sorry you lost you gems also

pinksugar800
07-11-12, 02:36 AM
I visited another store to tip someone and gift! So I though might as well accept them!! I accepted them then clicked "use gift" the orders which I though were mine showed up and I saw a 1 day order expired, I had 10 gems do I though I might as well use it so I don't use it on something I don't want-I clicked "receive item for 5 gems" or whatever it says and it still stayed expired while Taking my gems!!!!!!! Checked and I was in blooming someone else's store!!!!! I thought"oh well, just a glitch" and went back to my store to find I never EVEN ORDERED THOSE THINGS!!!!!!!!!! Emailed TL and they said I used them on my Catolugue order-FORGOT TO MENTION IT WAS ON SOMEONE ELSE'S!!!!!!

dalula
07-16-12, 11:15 AM
I visited another store to tip someone and gift! So I though might as well accept them!! I accepted them then clicked "use gift" the orders which I though were mine showed up and I saw a 1 day order expired, I had 10 gems do I though I might as well use it so I don't use it on something I don't want-I clicked "receive item for 5 gems" or whatever it says and it still stayed expired while Taking my gems!!!!!!! Checked and I was in blooming someone else's store!!!!! I thought"oh well, just a glitch" and went back to my store to find I never EVEN ORDERED THOSE THINGS!!!!!!!!!! Emailed TL and they said I used them on my Catolugue order-FORGOT TO MENTION IT WAS ON SOMEONE ELSE'S!!!!!!
I hope you get your gems back! I accidentally received all my items once... :( at least it was just a popup for 16 gems

greatday2bealive
07-21-12, 11:26 AM
Most of the gems I ever had on this game were lost to gem traps. The only gem items I have are the make-up counter, one table, and 4 wallpapers...that means the other (about 200 total) were spent accidentally. I have 25 ordering slots, all three of the extras were purchased accidentally. (one slot at 25 gems, the other two at 49 gems each) <---at least you accidentally only bought 1...2 is worse! I have also lost gems to recovering orders that were expired (2 times, accidentally), used to skip part of goals when we had them (accidentally), accidentally bought an ugly wall decoration, and also several times I accidentally used 5 gems to speed up an order (mind you they were only 1-2 minute catalog items!!)

leinnn
07-30-12, 01:31 AM
I also lost my gems by accidentally finishing making my dishes instantly.. :( I think I lost 50 :|

smiley326
07-30-12, 02:28 AM
I also lost my gems by accidentally finishing making my dishes instantly.. :( I think I lost 50 :|

I feel sorry about that...
that was really a big lost... :'(

minizozo
07-30-12, 10:16 AM
How come TL never comes on these boards and address this? We write and write and never get feedback. Team Lava needs to address this on the boards and also other customers complaints. Team Lava a lot of money is spent on stuff you provide, at least have the common courtesy to address us. I love Kooky to death, but we need someone to address the real issues.

linp825
08-31-12, 07:51 AM
I've accidentally bought coins also... Stinks but TL loves that! Of course it's true, it's called making BANK. and they sure rake it in!!

2012chick
09-01-12, 01:48 AM
WOW, you actually lost 49gems on a slot why didn't you speak to one of the modderators on the forum and ask them if they'll let you have them back because that is just like MAD SERIOUSLY MAD!

dalula
09-01-12, 12:37 PM
WOW, you actually lost 49gems on a slot why didn't you speak to one of the modderators on the forum and ask them if they'll let you have them back because that is just like MAD SERIOUSLY MAD!

TL wont do refunds, no matter how big the accidental purchase is.

sweetstuff525
09-01-12, 02:23 PM
TL wont do refunds, no matter how big the accidental purchase is.

Yup they won't do anything so why waste time... I got over it now lol

2012chick
09-02-12, 01:53 AM
Oh, I really didn't know TeamLava doesn't do refunds!
Wow!!! So you actually just wasted your gems, but i understand because you didn't mean too spend them and 49gems wow i would be more careful from now on!

Bye
[Hope this helped]:)