PDA

View Full Version : I a getting tired about DS

kokanchai
07-05-12, 12:07 AM
;). I wan planet,Titan,trickier,mismoth.

No matter how hard I try ,I am just out of tons of luck.

I am trying my best to put the good combo mix.

I am Lv35 feel free to add me kokanchai

MystiqueReiko
07-05-12, 12:41 AM
i used the following combi to get the dragons...

lvl 4 Magic (left) + epic Charm --> planet
epic magic (left) + epic genie --> trickster
lvl 4 magic (left) + epic fire --> titan

i've forgotten the combi for mistmoth... hope the above is able to help u slightly. ^.^

Chulliedoo
07-05-12, 06:27 AM
It's ok i feel your pain.... I've tried 14 times and still no Titan... Getting sick of DS and TL

brookelynn2006
07-05-12, 07:30 AM
I got mistmoth with a corl level 7 and seabreeze level 6... I wasen't exactly trying to get it when I did...

mattyturz
07-05-12, 10:53 AM
It does get really boring after a while, especially when you reach the upper levels and everything takes too much gold and time to develop. I'm only level 11 right now, and I wouldn't even bother to spend any real money on Gold, because I know that i'll just spend it in a day or two and then have to sit and go through the same tedious process of waiting over and over. What could be a very fun and comprehensive game is ruined. Stop churning out a million "story" games, and just concentrate on making ONE excellent and detailed one. Fun game though.

sunstorm01
07-05-12, 10:56 AM
It does get really boring after a while, especially when you reach the upper levels and everything takes too much gold and time to develop. I'm only level 11 right now, and I wouldn't even bother to spend any real money on Gold, because I know that i'll just spend it in a day or two and then have to sit and go through the same tedious process of waiting over and over. What could be a very fun and comprehensive game is ruined. Stop churning out a million "story" games, and just concentrate on making ONE excellent and detailed one. Fun game though.

Absolutely- well said.

ak2001
07-28-12, 10:52 PM
Just continue try Im got a Trickster on my 10 try

LUCASYAU
07-28-12, 11:26 PM
If TL just reduced the flipping BREEDING TIMES,the whole game would feel much less stiff.

" Gonna try for the 20th time for a *insert Rare dragon here*..........aaaaand it's another *insert any Common dragon here*! Looks like I'm gonna be waiting another *insert ridiculous time here*

Honestly, if TL keeps the time the same for Rares but lowers the Common dragones time, I wouldn't mind. I mean, it's a RARE, you WORKED FOR IT, and the long time is worth it because, well, it's a RARE! But really, who would WANT to waste 40 hours total for a Common dragon. Just ain't fair.