PDA

View Full Version : breeding patterns?

stormy168
07-04-12, 10:46 PM
so in my game, the chances that I get a rare dragon is probably around 50%. I seem to get a rare in every 2 tries. But I cannot for the life of me get a super rare. I dont have a single super rare and I've played for a long time. My friend on the other hand has 2 super rares but cannot get a single rare no matter what.

do u guys have similar patterns when breeding? doesnt seem like the game uses the same RNG for every player

PattyZhangp
07-05-12, 05:27 AM
Me too, I have no super rares but I have every rare except fairy. I've always thought it was because I wasn't lucky...but you have a point.

mcgee22
07-05-12, 06:04 AM
Fairy seems to be a hard one then, I have a mix of rares and super rares but no fairy yet. I did get my super rares before I got some of the old rares. After I got the trickster I managed to land a forestfire, wild and eagle all after the 2nd try. Now I started on the fairy and I have gotten nothing but fruitfuls. I'm still missing the serpent but I'm scared of trying for that one because of the island's 20hr breeding and hatching times :)

ankalagon
07-05-12, 06:08 AM
TL has said the game works differently for different people (different prices, the evolution differences, etc). So it is more than likely that people have different odds at getting the dragons too, or some people may only get "rares" and others only "super rares"... Good observation.

Chulliedoo
07-05-12, 06:20 AM
Ya, i have a problem with the Titan dragon. I've tried 10+ times already.... And if i can't get one in my next 9 tries (which i know i can't), i'm quitting the game... Clearly TL doesn't know the definition of "Rare" and "Super Rare", since i got a Planet in only 4 tries

ButterPanda
07-05-12, 05:48 PM
With a random chance to get a dragon, the chance of getting one is going to be different for everyone.

qwertywert12
07-06-12, 12:29 PM
fairy isn't that hard to get, along with serpent.
Those two dragons were probably the first dragons I bred in the game