PDA

View Full Version : 6 no names!!!

sunstorm01
07-04-12, 11:40 AM
I have 6 no names in my pending neighbors I want GONE!! You know where they came from?! It's when TL look at your account- if they put them on there they need to remove them. And if they turn around and say I invited them- I'll... I dunno but I'll do something. I'll probably write a strongly worded letter to support to get a copy and paste response or no response at all. There's something fishy going on with the games this week- like not bing able to put food on ( 7 ovens in my Plc just not working), peoples food going off too quickly, a lot of resyncing going on. I spend gems every week- but I'm not touching them this week- oh and TL FYI I've screenshotted my restaurant gems- and am stating here that I'm not spending even 1 of them- so if you take any ( like you did in dragon story last week) there will be big trouble BIG!! Comprende! * walks away mumbling something about TL losing their brain*

[S8] Elsa
07-05-12, 10:04 AM
To clarify, the No Names on your pending list are not TeamLava staff. This is a technical issue. TeamLava staff doesn't add players, post on their wall, or any other shenanigans. If you see someone in game claiming to be staff, please report them asap to our Support team.

If you're experiencing technical issues specific to your account, please send a ticket to support@teamlava.com with as much information as you can about the issue, including your Storm8 ID and they'll check it out.

ETA: To clarify, for those that have connected to the game via Facebook, the No Names are friend who do not play that particular game yet. These do not count against your pending invites.