PDA

View Full Version : The stars and the score

Snapenath
07-04-12, 05:51 AM
I am trying to figure out two things:

- What makes you getting two or three stars at each level? I thought it was depending on your high score, but I actually completed a level this morning where I had only two stars and got the third star with a lower score in points. So Is that the number of remaining bubbles that decides the number of stars you get for a game?

- And then, how is your score calculated? I noticed that if you hit a certain colour and that it makes the bubbles under fall at the same time, these from the other colour will provide more points. But are there other tricks to gain more points?

Thanks!

DaojinWildfire
07-05-12, 04:30 PM
I believe the number of stars you get depends on the final score at the end. Bubbles are worth more points when they fall as a result of bursting a different set of bubbles. You also get points for any remaining bubbles you did not use at the end of the level.

mattyboo1
07-05-12, 04:31 PM
I thought something like that

Snapenath
07-06-12, 05:40 AM
Yes, but the strange thing is that, I can't remember which level it was, I had my high score at 35K and two stars, and some time later, I did that level again, had a score in the 20K and got the third star; so this is why I thought there might be something else doing the thrid star...