PDA

View Full Version : very unhappy and disapointed....

sweepea4
07-04-12, 03:39 AM
I will never spend anymore real money on this...due to the fact of the "sync" servers and losing inventory. In my opinion this is a bug and needs to be fixed immediately. Funny how all this starts happening around level 50 and nothing different was done. I have read thread after thread after thread about the disapearing inventory and gems. Nothing has yet to be done or addressed. If these games are to be played they should at least work correctly or have the bugs fixed upon first notice.
Very unhappy almost ex player
Shirley Brunson
Sweepea4

sweepea4
07-05-12, 05:54 AM
I know my last post didn't sound too nice but its just upsetting to put so much time into these cute games that ive grown to love so much. Then things start going wrong like the disappearing inventory within minutes etc. I do love these games and really would like some kind of response as to what's being done about this if anything at all.
Sincerely
Sweepea4

daniellet82
07-18-12, 08:12 AM
I feel your pain. I am almost at level 50 and the same thing happens to me. It's very annoying.

Debs4090
07-19-12, 11:18 AM
I have just complained as am tired of losing clothes due to not being able to stay up all day & night to keep checking my boutique for synch errors!! It's a TL problem that needs fixing & am almost an ex player myself as filling a boutique the size of mine doesn't take couple of hours so to lose 26 items overnight due to the fact TL have a serious ongoing synch with server error that they clearly are not in the least bit bothered about fixing is frustrating. Beginning to think TeamLava is actually Zynga from Facebook, same replies to all problems, uninstall, turn off, reinstall, it's customers device, oh not forgetting they can't replace anything lost during synch errors.... Fellow angry almost ex player

seanboals
07-23-12, 08:19 PM
Plus one.

There is nothing wrong with my device. This is the only app that doesn't work the way it ought to and since (according to those in the 'know') the only thing resident on my device is the user interface, it's pretty clear where the problem is at.

cynfully
07-28-12, 07:39 PM
I like Team Lava games as well, but recently deleted them all except fashion Story and will probably deleting this one soon as well. I have spent entirely too much time on these game just for them to lose everything I have done by resetting without even my knowledge. So what I think was "ordered" several hours later I find that they weren't. VERY annoying, and this is only one problem of many. It is clear to me that they are either under-staffed or under-knowledged. Not sure which, but I think Team Lava will not be in business much longer, as it is very apparent that they losing many customers, and personally..I don't think they CARE! They just keep updating these games with more items when they can't even handle the ones they have now! If you are really listening Team Lava...Step up and do your job or hang it up!

TimeForACuppaTea
07-28-12, 07:52 PM
Same issues here. It's not us, it's them. I don't have any issues with any other games I play. There is nothing wrong with my wifi connection. It's always very good as my husband depends on it for his work from home job. They need to fix it! I'm tired of having to repeat the same things over and over and over again because it doesn't stick. I've had to do the same function as many as 8 times before I finally give up and leave the game in frustration.

Games should be fun not FRUSTRATING!!!!!

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 07:59 PM
Same issues here. It's not us, it's them. I don't have any issues with any other games I play. There is nothing wrong with my wifi connection. It's always very good as my husband depends on it for his work from home job. They need to fix it! I'm tired of having to repeat the same things over and over and over again because it doesn't stick. I've had to do the same function as many as 8 times before I finally give up and leave the game in frustration.

Games should be fun not FRUSTRATING!!!!! there has been server issues lately

innyawindow
07-28-12, 08:10 PM
Agree with the original poster. I've spent $200 on FS & this coming week as soon as I sell everything I'm so outta there. Not only do random racks & tables of inventory disappear, gems disappear, I'm told when entering game that I made X amount of money and I never get it, force close has become unbearable, and now we have a mysterious new neighbor nobody can remove ... the list of problems is endless... not worth money .. not even time! I'd rather read a book. Did I mention that my CC was connected to my acct during the snafu few days ago when we ended up in random people's stores not ours? I was extremely lucky that SEVERAL people who were in my acct/shop at the time didn't charge up a huge bill on my CC. Thank you gals! TeamLava - if you don't know how to make a game but are this greedy, go become used car salesmen :) You're not cut out for this.

seanboals
07-28-12, 10:26 PM
there has been server issues lately

I think many people would actually accept that there are server problems so long as a couple things happened.

1. That they own up to it.
2. If they were at least sporadic in nature.
3. If they actually made some credible effort at fixing the loss of things people spend money/time to get.

More often than not the way we learn that there is a server problem is when we see the evidence of it, usually after losing days or even weeks worth of time.

They are not sporadic. They are now almost an every day occurrence. It is patently obvious when the latency goes through the roof that they've got some serious bandwidth issues. I'm at the point where I fully expect it to trash my shops completely.

TL seems to care less about restoring things that people have actually paid for. One of my neighbors changed devices. Two months ago asked for the shop to be moved over and sent the email to Teamlava asking twice to do it. Never heard a word back. If they don't care about shops when there is no problem, what are the odds when it's network wide that they'll fix it?

So, the lack of candor, lack of reliability and lack of effort into fixing things lost as a result of their mistake. Never want to hear another word about how bad our devices are. It's got little to nothing to do with these widespread, global problems across multiple platforms and equipment.