PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors and social points

PuppyFart
07-03-12, 04:26 PM
It seems I got too many neighbors to distinguish who is gifting and playing and who doesn't do anything and just receive. It seems the social points ( the purple eggs ), go up when I play with other dragons. I see high level players with less than three purple eggs. Does that mean they don't visit others often?

I have seen one player at high level with one purple egg.. And he kept posting "played" but on the news section... It says he never did. So do u guys just delete the players with low social points from ur neighbor list?

333paddington
07-03-12, 04:27 PM
I delete them when they get to zero. I would delete the one that is lying to you. If it doesn't show in the newsfeed, then he didn't play.

mattyboo1
07-03-12, 04:29 PM
I don't delete neighbors but if someone's being mean I will

PuppyFart
07-03-12, 04:36 PM
Well... I got 30+ postings in one day that said they gifted me and they want me to gift me back.... But only seven people actually gifted... I gifted back three people but now I don't remember who the real gifters were.. But I don't want to gift to the people who lied saying they gifted or played. It seems so many people just come visit and write that they gifted or played but they didn't...

Do the social points slowly go down? As you level up?

PuppyFart
07-03-12, 04:41 PM
It looks like I have about 300 neighbors... Maybe good to delete anyone with 3 or lower social points

333paddington
07-03-12, 05:52 PM
Don't delete the threes, it's hard to stay at a four.

300 nbrs is excessive. I have 25 so that the gold gets around a lot more fairly and you don't need more than 20 for the maps.

saintlover
07-03-12, 07:07 PM
Well... I got 30+ postings in one day that said they gifted me and they want me to gift me back.... But only seven people actually gifted... I gifted back three people but now I don't remember who the real gifters were.. But I don't want to gift to the people who lied saying they gifted or played. It seems so many people just come visit and write that they gifted or played but they didn't...

Do the social points slowly go down? As you level up?

Its possible they actually did gift. They did a group gifting like in other games. When people do that it randomly chooses only 3 of those people you gift to actually receive the gift. Its really rather confusing tbh.

Also the ticker only keeps the last 10 people that visited and played. Its possible they have fallen off the ticker by the time you saw it?

SlightlyJaded
07-04-12, 08:53 AM
Keep in mind also, the news section only shows the last 10 visitors to your island.

SlightlyJaded
07-04-12, 08:55 AM
Sorry, Saintlover just informed you of that. Guess I should read on a little further.

sourlicorice2
07-04-12, 09:04 AM
I delete them when they get to zero. I would delete the one that is lying to you. If it doesn't show in the newsfeed, then he didn't play.

they may very well have played. the newsfeed only shows the last 10 who played. they may very well have gotten bumped off of the newsfeed.

sourlicorice2
07-04-12, 09:05 AM
ha ha guess I should have read all the posts before posting :p