PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Dragon Mafia Mastermind? - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

ButterPanda
07-03-12, 04:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8lEgB.png
Week 1 - Guess the Perpetrator Dragon!
The dragon mob boss is up to no good! He's been sending his mafia thugs around, stealing food and pillaging habitats around the Dragon Island, and causing great discord amongst the other dragons. There have been a number of recent attacks on local farms, and the Dragon Island Police Department is currently stumped! Will you help them catch the perps?

With your help on the investigation, we can find clues and determine which dragons are behind these criminal acts. Once we put the vile thugs in the Dragon Mob behind bars, we can hunt down the Head Honcho: the Dragon Mob Boss!

This investigation will remain open for the next 4 weeks, starting now. Each week, we reveal up to 3 clues about who the perpetrator dragon might be for that week. After the first 3 weeks, if all the dragon mafia thugs are caught, we may be able to identify who the dragon mafia mastermind is.

If you'd like to lend your services to the investigation we're prepared to offer Gems, City Cash, Club Cash, or Gold to 6 Private Eyes each week who can help us put the correct dragons behind bars.

Contest and Rules:
-3 clues will be revealed each week. 1st will be today, Tuesday, 2nd will be on Thursday, and the 3rd will be on Saturday and will repeat each week.
-The clue will be posted in this thread.
-Send a PM (Private Message) to ButterPanda (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=52) and say "Dragon 1 Guess" with the in game name of the Dragon you think is the perpetrator.
-You can only send me 1 PM guess for this week's contest. So don't send me a PM until you have seen all 3 of the clues to guess which Dragon it is!
-Do not post the answer to the Dragon in the forums even if you think you don't know it.

Prizes:
-6 Winners
-1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will go to whoever the first 3 to PM ButterPanda. They will win 40 gems each.
-4th, 5th, & 6th winners will be picked at Random from BP's PM's and will win 20 gems each. (remember to only send 1 PM)

This thread will remained locked until the winners are announced.

Answer:
http://i.imgur.com/GM2uD.jpg
Thanks to your help we were able to capture the local Fire Dragon who commited this crime. After a long arduous interrogation he unwillingly gave us the only information he knows on the dragon mafia mastermind since his identity is kept in high levels of secrecy. The fire dragon said "he likes to leave crumbs of the foods that most represent his own vanity with each of his victims." Interestingly enough, Impruberries and Pumpwings were found scattered around the house of the water dragon who is deadly allergic to both of these. We think the water dragon knows who the mastermind is as he has been investigating dragon related mafia cases for years on his own. Unfortunately he cannot speak and is in critical care from the heavy allergic reaction he received from the impruberries and pumpwings.

WINNERS:
1 - eric_malmquist
2 - 429924
3 - RoseMiti
Random 3 -
moonsar
niadoll
wwookkyy

ButterPanda
07-03-12, 04:14 PM
Today's Clue:
The crime happened in this rocky habitat which is burning hot.

ButterPanda
07-05-12, 02:52 PM
Thursday Clue:
At the crime scene there were red scales found among the half eaten fireapples.

ButterPanda
07-06-12, 03:15 PM
For the players who do not play Dragon Story or who cannot play on Android, visit this link for some help:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31333-CLUES-for-Dragon-Mafia-Mastermind!

ButterPanda
07-07-12, 04:40 PM
Saturday Clue:
To attempt to steal from this hot and rocky habitat our dragon suspects heart must beat with a lot of bravery.

ButterPanda
07-10-12, 11:11 AM
Answer:
http://i.imgur.com/GM2uD.jpg
Thanks to your help we were able to capture the local Fire Dragon who commited this crime. After a long arduous interrogation he unwillingly gave us the only information he knows on the dragon mafia mastermind since his identity is kept in high levels of secrecy. The fire dragon said "he likes to leave crumbs of the foods that most represent his own vanity with each of his victims." Interestingly enough, Impruberries and Pumpwings were found scattered around the house of the water dragon who is deadly allergic to both of these. We think the water dragon knows who the mastermind is as he has been investigating dragon related mafia cases for years on his own. Unfortunately he cannot speak and is in critical care from the heavy allergic reaction he received from the impruberries and pumpwings.

WINNERS:
1 - eric_malmquist
2 - 429924
3 - RoseMiti
Random 3 -
moonsar
niadoll
wwookkyy

sweetstuff525
07-10-12, 11:16 AM
Congrats to the winners

shakiba
07-10-12, 11:27 AM
Congrats Winners!

Phew, got the answer right.

eric_malmquist
07-10-12, 12:13 PM
First place! Wooohoooo :)

Tempete8
07-10-12, 12:16 PM
Congrats winners. I'm mad at my self I put in the wrong answer and I know I did but I still put it in.

07-10-12, 12:30 PM
Second Place!! :D First contest I've EVER won!! :D Congrats on the other prize winners!!

bigbux3
07-10-12, 01:17 PM
I didn't enter because I don't understand how to play this contest.

Tempete8
07-10-12, 01:22 PM

Its easy.

bigbux3
07-10-12, 01:25 PM
Its easy.

...Yeah... so... will you explain to me how to play?

shakiba
07-10-12, 02:31 PM

I didnt understand this contest either but then I found out that they gave out hints about the dragons. Basically u had to figure out which dragon did the crime. By reading the clues and the description of the dragons.

archanfel
07-10-12, 02:33 PM

well there are three clues about the dragon culprit (see the first post) all you have to do is get the right answer and then send a pm to butterpanda thats it

ButterPanda
07-10-12, 03:20 PM
Follow the 3 clues given out throughout the week. Then use the clue thread if you dont play the game to guess the name of the dragon that committed the crime for that week. Be sure to read EVERYTHING for clues. Then PM me your guess of the name of the dragon you think committed the crime based on the clues.

bigbux3
07-10-12, 03:24 PM
Follow the 3 clues given out throughout the week. Then use the clue thread if you dont play the game to guess the name of the dragon that committed the crime for that week. Be sure to read EVERYTHING for clues. Then PM me your guess of the name of the dragon you think committed the crime based on the clues.

I get it now. Tempete explained to me.

pinkster73
07-10-12, 03:26 PM

Me neither. It would probably be easier to understand if dragon story was available on android.

bigbux3
07-10-12, 03:31 PM
Me neither. It would probably be easier to understand if dragon story was available on android.

I don't play Dragon Story because I don't like it. All you have to do is read the clues that ButterPanda posts on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday and then email him with the answer of who you think the dragon is. Look at the chart he posted in his 3rd post (I think).

purpsandherb
07-10-12, 11:08 PM
lol I put red dragon.

sparks229
07-11-12, 03:44 PM
Congrats :)

jerrihampton2
07-12-12, 11:25 AM
I think its great you all won! Congratulations!!!

07-16-12, 10:04 AM
TL. I only got 20 gems!! Aren't I supposed to get 40??!?!