lylahmae
07-03-12, 04:39 PM
Pizza.

copycats
07-03-12, 06:50 PM
Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!:p

mtytomlinson
07-04-12, 03:42 PM
I never tried mac and cheese before.. Is it alot different from normal macaroni? xD

Mines yoghurt.. mmmm!!

mattyboo1
07-04-12, 04:20 PM
Mac and cheese is just macaroni with cheese on it it's great pizza is is my second favorite food ever try Lindor brand chocolate it's my favorite chocolate brand

RealFarmer1222
07-04-12, 04:40 PM
I never tried mac and cheese before..

you NEVER had mac and cheese???? wow! The Stouffer's microwavble is about the best (besides homemade)

Of course, nothing beats pizza. I had a large thin Pizza Hut Cheeselovers with Bacon and Italian Sausage last night. Ate 3/4 of it myself.

lylahmae
07-04-12, 06:19 PM
you NEVER had mac and cheese???? wow! The Stouffer's microwavble is about the best (besides homemade)

Of course, nothing beats pizza. I had a large thin Pizza Hut Cheeselovers with Bacon and Italian Sausage last night. Ate 3/4 of it myself.
Jet's super special is my favorite, besides homemade (my mom makes the best sauce). As far as Mac &Cheese I like my homemade version using all the extra half bags of cheese left in the fridge (because everyone knows men can't use shredded cheese if the bag has been previously opened) it's never the same but always delicious, I also like cheap fake Mac & Cheese back to nature brand is my favorite. Oh and Pinkster don't you Canadians call this type Kraft dinner?

sunstorm01
07-04-12, 06:27 PM
My fav sauce- I literally will put this on nearly any food...

A few cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
Brown them in a saucepan, add cream and salt- bring to the boil, and simmer for 5-10 mins.

I pour it on or pour it in a ramekin. My boys love it too- they eat all their veggies because of this sauce..