PDA

View Full Version : Max amount of Habitats

jimmob
07-03-12, 03:24 PM
I am at Level 36 and have got 25 Habitats. Just tried to buy a Diamond Habitat and was told am at the max already:mad: Do you get more Habitats allowed at higher levels?

mattyboo1
07-03-12, 03:26 PM
Not aft

mattyboo1
07-03-12, 03:26 PM
Not after that

edit..

333paddington
07-03-12, 03:50 PM
We need more habitats, so running out of space for dragons, keep having to sell them.

jimmob
07-03-12, 04:08 PM
Me too! Have got loads of room on my Island still to expand. Could easily fit another 10-20 habitats on there.

mattyboo1
07-03-12, 04:08 PM
I agree I'm at like 18 already

jimmob
07-03-12, 04:22 PM
Does anyone know if you can sell your Habitats? I didn't know there was a limit till i reached it! Oops didn't buy a Diamond one. Aagghh!

kooky panda
07-03-12, 04:24 PM
Does anyone know if you can sell your Habitats? I didn't know there was a limit till i reached it! Oops didn't buy a Diamond one. Aagghh!

You will need to sell the dragons in the habitat first, then you can sell the habitat

mattyboo1
07-03-12, 04:26 PM
I bought a diamond just in case

mattyboo1
07-03-12, 04:27 PM
I mean a diamond habitat

thatsadnan
07-09-12, 11:48 PM
Can't increase habitats there are eggs lying at the breeding station as well as the nest so what do we do? There is no direction on what can happen next, its an awesome game but due to no direction I think we have reached the peak of the game and if no direction is provided then I guess its time to bid GOOD BYE to this game.

Moderator kindly shed some light and advise on what needs to be done in situations like these. Anybody agree with me, kindly re-post the question.

saintlover
07-10-12, 03:34 AM
Can't increase habitats there are eggs lying at the breeding station as well as the nest so what do we do? There is no direction on what can happen next, its an awesome game but due to no direction I think we have reached the peak of the game and if no direction is provided then I guess its time to bid GOOD BYE to this game.

Moderator kindly shed some light and advise on what needs to be done in situations like these. Anybody agree with me, kindly re-post the question.

I guess I'm confused by your question. Let me see if I understand correctly. You have purchased the max amount of habitats and they are full of dragons. You have eggs ready to hatch but no where to put them. You want to know what to do next correct?

Sell your unwanted dragons. I have one of each kind of dragon and as I have bred more desirable/rarer/better coin earning dragons I have sold off the common and low coin yielding dragons. You can sell dragons and (once empty) habitats to buy different ones. I have sold most of my green and red ones to make room for purple ones because they hold more coins (5000) and the dragons that have purple in them are better earners. I only keep duplicates of the better dragons ie wizard, Titan, planet, eagle, fairy, etc. look at your coin per hour and decide from there.

saintlover
07-10-12, 03:40 AM
I just looked at your island (we are already neighbor) and see you have a lot of firestorm and charm dragons that can be sold and replaced with better earners if you breed them. That I guess is the "goal" of the game.

tinamarie1988
07-20-12, 01:47 PM
What is the point of having all that room to expand if you can't build more habitats?

firewhisker950
07-20-12, 05:05 PM
What is the point of having all that room to expand if you can't build more habitats?

I guess you just decorate. But I would also like more habitats. I'm almost maxed out, but I try to keep only one of each dragon.

tinamarie1988
07-20-12, 05:40 PM
That's 3 islands full of decorations.. No point. Why spend the money to expand

kooky panda
07-20-12, 05:45 PM
I am still expanding just in case they do let us have more habitants. I can then use my coins to buy the new habitants and not worry about having room for them.

mattyboo1
07-20-12, 05:47 PM
I'm having a problem it's only letting me have 24 habitats instead of 25 and leveling up isn't unlocking anything could I please have some help Thanks

firewhisker950
07-20-12, 06:27 PM
I'm having a problem it's only letting me have 24 habitats instead of 25 and leveling up isn't unlocking anything could I please have some help Thanks

What level are you? You unlock 25 habitats in the levels 20-30, I think (sorry, I forgot which one exactly)?

JJKov
07-20-12, 08:02 PM
I would like more habitats. I love decorating too, but I want more than 25 habitats - pls TeamLava.

iamanundertaker
07-22-12, 06:41 PM
Haha yeah! I bought a diamond habitat before it went up in price, juuuust in case. Worked out well.

linzwebb2
07-25-12, 10:04 AM
Why all of a sudden was there a limit even put on the number of habitats that you can have? And why was there no warning that this was going to happen? I wasn't even close to my max number of aloud until one day I log on and all of a sudden it has changed and now I am! I am a little upset to say the least had I known this was going to happen I would have planned accordingly. I just don't think it's fair how so people have way more habitats than others as they were able to overflow there island And the rest of us get screwed. I think it needs to be changed back to the way it was. What's the point of expanding your island if you can't buy more habitats???? Pointless.... And you guys keep coming out with more dragons and no habitats to put them in. You people obvisoly weren't thinking when you decided to do this one.

kooky panda
07-25-12, 11:06 AM
Why all of a sudden was there a limit even put on the number of habitats that you can have? And why was there no warning that this was going to happen? I wasn't even close to my max number of aloud until one day I log on and all of a sudden it has changed and now I am! I am a little upset to say the least had I known this was going to happen I would have planned accordingly. I just don't think it's fair how so people have way more habitats than others as they were able to overflow there island And the rest of us get screwed. I think it needs to be changed back to the way it was. What's the point of expanding your island if you can't buy more habitats???? Pointless.... And you guys keep coming out with more dragons and no habitats to put them in. You people obvisoly weren't thinking when you decided to do this one.

What is your habitant max limit?

fallenspirit
07-25-12, 12:58 PM
You will need to sell the dragons in the habitat first, then you can sell the habitat

Or move the dragons to other habitats that support them so for example a yellow/green dragon can live in either a yellow habitat or in a green habitat. It's worth noting that it'd be best to sell lower level dragons and move/consolidate higher level dragons in order to empty and sell habitats as the high level dragons a the ones making the big bucks.

lsctransport
07-29-12, 09:30 AM
Seriously? We can't ever have more than 25 habitats? What's the point of expanding then.

lsctransport
07-29-12, 09:36 AM
I would like more habitats. I love decorating too, but I want more than 25 habitats - pls TeamLava.

I agree! I've been expanding like crazy while waiting on the game to allow me to buy more habitats. Now I find out I've maxed completely. Don't see the point in continuing to play.

lsctransport
07-29-12, 09:40 AM

I agree! I will continue to play for a little while to see if TeamLava makes a change. I can't believe I spent $ on a game that maxed out at level 30+. I'm not happy.

lsctransport
07-29-12, 09:52 AM
I just sold a bunch of dragons when I found out I will never be able to have more than 25 habitats. I cleared a habitat completely, but can't figure out how to sell the habitat now. Help. :confused:

thatsadnan
09-09-12, 06:22 AM
Can't sell habitats
I just sold a bunch of dragons when I found out I will never be able to have more than 25 habitats. I cleared a habitat completely, but can't figure out how to sell the habitat now. Help.

-----------------------------
Empty all the dragons, click on move --> you will see Cance/Rotate/Place at the bottom right hand side you will see SELL once you click SELL you will get very less coins. To test it I just sold my dragons and sold the red habitat I just got 750 coins and when I go to the habitat section it allows me to purchase any habitat of my choice : )

Hope this helps.

yandao11
09-09-12, 07:51 PM
I think it's probably gotta do with their server issues or something thus they capped it at 25. But come on TL increase to at least 40 and cap it there ?!

I'm not even bothering to buy any gold to try for the new dragons since I don't have room to place them.

And you want me to sell a rare fairy or eagle or mindvolt ? NOO!!

Although I have too many of them alr. But they're rare after all. I refuse to sell them.

So come on TL increase the habitats to 40. Many of us will continue to buy gold then.