PDA

View Full Version : Going back in the time and losing progress

justborne
07-03-12, 11:14 AM
Today when I logged in I noticed that my restaurant was back at star rating 3 and I was level 27 again. Yesterday I was 4 star rating, and have been for the past week, and I was level 28. I'm certain I probably lost coins too, but I don't recall what I logged out with to track the loss in cash.

Why have I lost progress in the game? The star rating is quick to get back up, yet still repeating what I've already done, but the loss in my level gain is not that quick to get back. I've lost all my time I took in cooking to get to the next level, and now I have to do it again.

Should I stop playing until this is fixed? What's the point of doing and accomplishing something when it will be erased the next day.

This is also happening with Fashion too ... getting tired of seeing all my progress lost. :(

sunstorm01
07-03-12, 11:29 AM
I've read a few posts similar to this- except I think they lost a few hours. I hope they fix it for you. Best bet for future problems like this is to snapshot your place/s every day. Then delete yesterday's in your photos so it doesn't clog your photos up. They can help better with piccies. Plus it's just solid proof.

kooky panda
07-03-12, 11:33 AM
justborne:

Did you just reach level 28 or had you been there a while?
If you just reach level 28, it is possible that you went out of sync with the servers and your progress when you reach level 28 did not save so when you came back in you were back to level 27.

If you had been there a while, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

As for dropping from 4 to 3, if you just reach level 4 one day and did not tip enough players you can drop back down to a 3 overnight.

justborne
07-03-12, 11:55 AM
justborne:

Did you just reach level 28 or had you been there a while?
If you just reach level 28, it is possible that you went out of sync with the servers and your progress when you reach level 28 did not save so when you came back in you were back to level 27.

If you had been there a while, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

As for dropping from 4 to 3, if you just reach level 4 one day and did not tip enough players you can drop back down to a 3 overnight.

As mentioned, I was at 4 stars for a week and now I'm suddenly back at 3 stars. I tip at a minimum 25 neighbors daily, and when I have the time all 116 get tipped. I'm new, so I don't have a lot of neighbors yet. Regarding my level, I believe it was about 9pm when I reached 28, and I last logged out the game some 5 hours later. Guess that's what I get for playing so late -- lol.

I read a suggestion from Team Lava staff about restarting your device before logging into the game, and that's bit a viable option for me -- and to be frank, shouldn't be an option at all.

I really love Team Lava games, but what's the point if there's a chance (a frequent one it seems, judging from other posts) of losing what you've done?

justborne
07-03-12, 11:59 AM
That should read "is not a viable option" not "bit" ... hehe.

sunstorm01
07-03-12, 12:06 PM
As mentioned, I was at 4 stars for a week and now I'm suddenly back at 3 stars. I tip at a minimum 25 neighbors daily, and when I have the time all 116 get tipped. I'm new, so I don't have a lot of neighbors yet. Regarding my level, I believe it was about 9pm when I reached 28, and I last logged out the game some 5 hours later. Guess that's what I get for playing so late -- lol.

I read a suggestion from Team Lava staff about restarting your device before logging into the game, and that's bit a viable option for me -- and to be frank, shouldn't be an option at all.

I really love Team Lava games, but what's the point if there's a chance (a frequent one it seems, judging from other posts) of losing what you've done?
When you get to a four star rating- that's the exact point of where the rating lyes. When the game goes to the next day- you fall below that point- so when you're tipping, and you get to four stars, keep tipping to get right ahead of that point. Then when it drops changing to the next day, you'll be ahead of that point, thus staying at a 4. I agree these resyncing issues are a problem, but now you know they exist it's your choice to play on or not. I suggest having a good look through this forum to see other problems, then at least you'll be aware of them if they then happen to you.

justborne
07-03-12, 01:18 PM
Oh and I only have 57 neighbors in restaurant, I was thinking of bakery when I quoted 116. I need more neighbors, hehe. I'll keep playing for now, but if it becomes too frequent and too much lost, I'm done and will go back to playing Hello Kitty.

I'm joking about the Hello Kitty ... :p