PDA

View Full Version : Sending a post to all neighbors

qtsieblu
07-03-12, 11:13 AM
I think we should be able to send a Post to all our neighbors at the same time just like how we can by sending gifts to our nbrs. Also, there should be a "select all" button rather than having to select nbr by nbr.

maguar
07-03-12, 02:53 PM
I know from the imobster goal that that game had a broadcast system so it can be done. I'm wondering if this lack in TL games is just so we do have to visit.

07-03-12, 03:42 PM
I agree

blackwidow52
07-03-12, 04:40 PM
what kinda post? Like if you are sick or out of town?

rdesai318
07-03-12, 05:19 PM
Why would they ever put a feature like that? They want people tomspend more time on the game. It takes me almost half hour to like/gift my neighbors. If people could do it with one button, they wouldn't have enough traffic on their game.

edie62
07-03-12, 11:48 PM
I agree that I would like to beable to do it either way. I have to many neighbours and it can get me down every day, but who do I get rid of? I delete 0,1 and 2 and by then I have new ones come through, it's never ending. I do have my neighbours I would always visit. Also being able to put up a post at the top of my wall for all to read when sick or away would be great too. If you leave a message now it ends up at the bottom and a lot of people miss it. :-)

minizozo
07-06-12, 09:22 AM
Not a bad idea, especially during vacation season.