PDA

View Full Version : Need help level 54

immypop11
07-02-12, 11:07 PM
Can someone please help me? It seems impossible to get to the babies before they get sludged

zoroak
07-03-12, 12:03 AM
Depending on the colour of bubbles you get, try to clear towards one of the lightning(?) bubbles that clears an entire line. When you get to the babies, try to aim for the lightning bubble again instead of the baby, it's above the baby so should free it too. Aim towards one lightning bubble, concentrate on this one so you will be quick enough to avoid sludge. Hope it helps.

sunstorm01
07-03-12, 12:33 AM
And try and clear so you can then pop 4 or 5 at a time- this one I did a few times, always seemed to be one bubble short- but keep plugging away and you'll get it. Like z said- just try and clear bubbles towards the lightening ones- they pop everything below it.

melgreenloverz
07-03-12, 02:10 AM
I finished the game finally, and will TL release more island in it? I finished 10th island and looking for more T.T It's a fun game actually and I enjoy it~

melgreenloverz
07-03-12, 02:23 AM
^ Oh sorry I posted my message above at wrong thread...>.< I open many tabs and mis-writing my comment above in this thread, it should be in other thread.. sorry once again and just ignore my post >.< cos I cant delete it..>.<

immypop11
07-03-12, 05:03 AM
thanks for the advice, Ill give it a go!

irishmeagan
07-03-12, 02:02 PM
Crud I'm still stuck on level 23!

kimmy42
07-09-12, 10:07 AM
Yes, concentrate on the lightning bubbles if you don't have the right colour ball to clear the babies. You need to be accurate and quick in order to clear a path before the babies get sludged.

Vllygirl
07-11-12, 06:33 AM
Still stuck on level 54. Do power boosts help? And if so, which one? Thanx!

karlos2121
09-02-12, 09:51 PM
I run out of balls before I can get to the top.

merakhet
09-05-12, 05:35 PM
Lol i just beat that level 3 mins ago :) I had to try it about 3 times its actually very easy good luck :) MWAH

DottySpottyYeah
09-15-12, 12:32 PM
Hey everybody, I'm trying to get 3 stars in this level to finish the goal. Do I get more points by popping as many bubbles as possible in a row, or does dropping the bubbles by hitting the light blue star like bubbles which clear the row instead of popping many bubbles? I cleared the level many times without misplacing a bubble so I got the combos however I still dont have enough points for three stars. So popping or dropping? Which one is better? Thanks for your help and have fun playing :-)