PDA

View Full Version : Team Lava Bring on Christmas

Unregistered
11-14-10, 07:06 PM
Are you guys excited about the Holiday decorations. I know I am. I hope Team Lava has some major goodies.

I have saved up all my gems and I'm ready!

Come on guys get excited with me!

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:34 PM
I will be more than excited if I can buy what I want, I'll be more than willing to spend my money, but not if it comes randomly out of a chest and I have to spend $5 a pop to keep getting the same thing. Please teamlava stop the chest, it's obvious that the vast majority of your players hate it. My other tap games, I spend money weekly, not on my farm since the chest.

Unregistered
11-15-10, 04:39 AM
I will be more than excited if I can buy what I want, I'll be more than willing to spend my money, but not if it comes randomly out of a chest and I have to spend $5 a pop to keep getting the same thing. Please teamlava stop the chest, it's obvious that the vast majority of your players hate it. My other tap games, I spend money weekly, not on my farm since the chest.

Why would u spend REAL money on these, anyway??

Unregistered
11-15-10, 05:40 PM
Why would u spend REAL money on these, anyway??

Because you're either a child who has gotten iTunes gift cards or your hands on Mom and Dad's credit cards, and you aren't mature enough to recognize the absurdity in exchanging actual currency for pixelated decorations in an iPod/Pad/Phone game.

Please, no stupid Christmas decorations. The Halloween ones were bad enough. Work on the game, make it a better game -- not merely the same old stagnant product with a fresh coat of holiday paint.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 07:47 PM
You really think only kids spend on these games, if you don't your in the minority not the majority. Look around peoples farms most have items that are bought. WHY? Why do people spend $10+ to go see a movie, why do people spend money to go sit and watch sports, why do people spend money on expensive meals out or what ever other people might see as a waste of money, because it makes them happy and they have the money to do it. So what if it's virtual, I have alot of fun decorating my farm to show my neighbors and visiting their farms to see how creative they are. So before you say the stupid phrase " get a life" it's my life, my money and why do you care anyway. Oh and by the way since you can't figure it out the creators of these games make them so they can make some money, so if your waiting for all the good stuff to be free don't hold your breath.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 08:20 PM
you really think only kids spend on these games, if you don't your in the minority not the majority. Look around peoples farms most have items that are bought. Why? Why do people spend $10+ to go see a movie, why do people spend money to go sit and watch sports, why do people spend money on expensive meals out or what ever other people might see as a waste of money, because it makes them happy and they have the money to do it. So what if it's virtual, i have alot of fun decorating my farm to show my neighbors and visiting their farms to see how creative they are. So before you say the stupid phrase " get a life" it's my life, my money and why do you care anyway. Oh and by the way since you can't figure it out the creators of these games make them so they can make some money, so if your waiting for all the good stuff to be free don't hold your breath.
lol, lol, lol

Unregistered
11-16-10, 08:35 PM
lol, lol, lol

Uh yeah, OK ... thanks for that self-righteous rant, and sorry for you that you spend money decorating your iPod. But anyway, just because I can addle those who spend money on digital pumpkins and pixelated female gnomes doesn't mean I don't want TL to earn an income.

The truth is, they could make a ton more money if they offered upgrades and add-ons that actually enhanced gameplay -- and for, say, 99 cents a pop like several wildly successful apps offer -- rather than decorations. And I'm not immune to the joys of design ... it just happens that I think those who use the free items in nontraditional ways to make unique layouts show a lot more creativity than those who hack up dollars for Corgis.

Think about the long-asked for "tractor." What if TL made a tractor button you could purchase for 99 cents that allowed you to harvest and/or plow and/or plant two entire columns of farmland with one touch. You telling me they wouldn't have a majority of players instantly buy this? There are so many other things they could offer than decorations -- which, by the way, are vastly overpriced.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 10:48 PM
My "rant" had nothing to do with TL's items being too expensive or who can use items better in decorating their farms, why do you feel the need to tell people their absurd or must be child with moms credit card , I'm assuming that was you since your replying to my"rant". I'm tired of all the people who call us names, look at alot of the threads, you'll see that ALOT of people do spend money, SO WHAT. What business is it of yours? I wasn't saying anything bad to anyone, I was saying something about spending my money, then some jerk wants to go off on me and say WHY would u spend real money and call me absurd and the other garbage that was said, yes I will rant about that. Like I said in my "rant" it's NOYB how I spend my money if I want to spend it on my "iPod", by the way it's an iPhone 4, on girl knomes or dogs or what ever I want then I will and would appreciate , I'm sure along with everyone else if you keep your opinions to yourself. Or you can give your opinion, you'll just have to read my "rant".