PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous!

joeyc0417
07-02-12, 02:02 PM
I love the idea that TL wanted to try something new. And it really is great! Graphics are wonderful, too. The only catch:

GET RID OF ENERGY!!!!!!!!!

Seriously!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What is the point? I mean you guys are SO GREEDY! Why do you want our money so badly!? It's bad enough that in all of the other games you make us spend gems! Can you just leave it out of ONE GAME? IS IT THAT HARD? I'M SO MAD!!! Get rid of gems and energy. Then I will continue playing. I'm not waiting an hour and a half so I can play after my five tries!

Rachael98
07-02-12, 02:26 PM
I think energy is a good concept, but that it should renew more quickly once it's at 0 - maybe speed up to 2 1/2 mins from 0-1, then take longer again.

sunstorm01
07-03-12, 12:58 AM
Then don't play- lots of people including myself have made it through with no purchases- god sake it's a free game mate- what more do you want- I suppose you'd like free gems as well!! This makes ME mad- people complaining about a free game- geez businesses still need to make money ya know.

joeyc0417
07-03-12, 10:24 AM
Then don't play- lots of people including myself have made it through with no purchases- god sake it's a free game mate- what more do you want- I suppose you'd like free gems as well!! This makes ME mad- people complaining about a free game- geez businesses still need to make money ya know.

I know what you are talking about, but have you played TL's other games? They have gem traps, causing you to either spend them, or buy them. I've spent almost $1,000 (literally) total in their games. Not each, but in all of them. 13, besides this one. This is why I'm asking, can they just leave it out of one game? My point of view is different than yours.

joeyc0417
07-03-12, 10:25 AM
I think energy is a good concept, but that it should renew more quickly once it's at 0 - maybe speed up to 2 1/2 mins from 0-1, then take longer again.

Alright, as long as they could lower the amount of time, than I guess it would be OK.

CuddlyDragon
07-03-12, 10:34 AM
Having energy *for me* is a great thing.

I LOVE Bubble Mania. I play it every night before bed, until I run out of energy.

If I didn't have an energy limit... I would never sleep. O.O

zoroak
07-03-12, 10:48 AM
I did play a very similar game on the Nintendo DS, loved it!
Solution: unlimited energy, purchase app for $5. I wouldn't mind paying a small amount for a great little game.

If TL would have say a monthly "subscription" fee to their other games which means unlimited access to all their gem items in their updates in that 1 month, I'm sure there will be lots of takers. Much better than the concept of boxes, you get exactly what you want.

MommaLouKC
07-03-12, 10:57 AM

I LOVE Bubble Mania. I play it every night before bed, until I run out of energy.

I couldn't have said it better CD. Very addicting!

sunstorm01
07-03-12, 11:04 AM
If I didn't have an energy limit... I would never sleep. O.O[/QUOTE]

Lol- same here.. Or eat.. Or feed the kids... Waiting for energy to build up is an imperative part of keeping my non gaming life rolling along.

kooky panda
07-03-12, 11:07 AM

I agree except for playing right before bed. I did that the first night but all night long I was seeing bubbles bouncing around then I would wake up.....OH that is the next thing I need to try to beat the level.
I now play right after dinner, then try to watch a little TV before bed. lol

sourlicorice2
07-03-12, 11:09 AM

lol same here. I don't mind the energy at all. I'll never spend money on a game like this though so its good we can play for free.

sunstorm01
07-03-12, 11:17 AM
lol same here. I don't mind the energy at all. I'll never spend money on a game like this though so its good we can play for free.

Same here. I was actually quite impressed that we could acheive glory in finishing this without spending money- I hope TL bring sum more out like this like a reward for all the money we spend. Every other game of TL's- if you want to get ahead - you HAVE to spend money- so I really liked this one, cause it was about s**** and just stupid persistence lol. So I get annoyed when people try and burst my bubble.

sourlicorice2
07-03-12, 11:27 AM
Same here. I was actually quite impressed that we could acheive glory in finishing this without spending money- I hope TL bring sum more out like this like a reward for all the money we spend. Every other game of TL's- if you want to get ahead - you HAVE to spend money- so I really liked this one, cause it was about s**** and just stupid persistence lol. So I get annoyed when people try and burst my bubble.

You don't have to spend any real money on the other games to get ahead. they can be played free to they just have a lot of gem traps to fall into.

sunstorm01
07-03-12, 11:37 AM
You don't have to spend any real money on the other games to get ahead. they can be played free to they just have a lot of gem traps to fall into.
When I say " get ahead" I mean being in the top levels of the games. I tried a few small restaurants and it's near impossible to " get ahead"( my version) when not spending a dime. I couldn't even keep my food stock up. A friend of mine and myself actually tested this method- mine, with 0 money spent, vs hers, with money spent every week. And trust me mines closed, and hers is flourishing.