PDA

View Full Version : Thank You from TeamLava

Norman
11-14-10, 05:23 PM
TeamLava wishes to thank our players for their patience and understanding during the recent server downtime. We have credited everyone?s account with 15 points in-game in order to express our gratitude and apologize for any inconveniences caused by this process.

You will receive these Gems within the next 24 hours. If you still do not see the changes by then, please restart your device. :cool:

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:39 PM
Thanks. Had withdrawals being down !!
Everything has been working great since
We got back up

Kooky panda

lesleypsg1
11-14-10, 05:46 PM
Thanks team! Very nice gesture. Really appreciated it! Hope others that were venting earlier will see that you guys do think of us

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:52 PM
Thanks. Still wish I had the 10 gems that were taken from me back. Oh well.

I'm waiting for the Xmas chest. Bring it on Team Lava!!!!!

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:52 PM
Thanks, it makes me feel much better!

Unregistered
11-14-10, 07:11 PM
Very nice gesture teamlava, appreciate it. And thank you for the 50 gems, I assume they came from the farm contest. Too bad I wasted them on the discovery chest, 2 more arches in a row, UUGGHHH!

Unregistered
11-15-10, 03:50 AM
Thanks TL,, very much appreciated!!!!!

Unregistered
11-15-10, 04:19 AM
Thanks you also. I got pretty good items from the cases.

Unregistered
11-15-10, 04:20 AM
I got back less tthan I lost and that is NO compensation for the annoyance

Unregistered
11-15-10, 04:32 AM
I got the compensatoin for Restaurant, Empire, and City, but I didn't get the gems for my Farm Story??? What's wrong??

Unregistered
11-15-10, 08:05 AM
TeamLava wishes to thank our players for their patience and understanding during the recent server downtime. We have credited everyone?s account with 15 points in-game in order to express our gratitude and apologize for any inconveniences caused by this process.

You will receive these Gems within the next 24 hours. If you still do not see the changes by then, please restart your device. :cool:

Please note that during recent server downtime I have experienced sereval problems but the worst one was that the game took 24 gems giving back a labrador without any command from myself !! this is absolutely unacceptable and not sufficient to be covered by the 15 gems you are offering now.
For all the above I do greatly ask to be refunded with my 24 gems as soon as possible.
For your reference mi 8stormID is Poalino1.
thank you very much for your kind comprhension and consideratio
Ge

Unregistered
11-15-10, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the GEMS!

Unregistered
11-23-10, 02:43 PM
Yeahh thank you for all these gems !! :)